Just when you think he cant get any more based

He does something like this, and completely blows every stupid ignorant journalist (basically every single one of them - its the easiest profession) out of the water

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (1080x1440, 294.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dSqLWrSVWaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/dSqLWrSVWaY

>turbomanlet
>conspiracy theorist
>based

He's succeeded in many fields, he has immense confidence in himself and we should strive to be like him.

If the vaccine "works" and you hate anti-vaxxers, only anti-vaxxers will die so what's to worry about? It couldn't be that vaccine evangelism is an election strategy... could it?

>bernie supporter
>spotify slave

Based. Only our guy Donald is based.

arent you embarrassed to be hero worshipping some idiot? Is it because you think "i too am an idiot, and he gives me hope that one day i'll be rich and then all my bullies will be sorry"?

yes

so he is short. he is still pure unadulterated testosterone

He is the most corrupt POTUS you had in your shit second world country

dont use the word anti-vaxxers. people that are against the covid injection are not anti-vaxxers, they are anti - covid "vaccination". Its very different

No, the reason i like him is i'm glad theres at least a single beacon that is fighting the left wing, politically correct woke tsunami of bullshit thats trying to drown us all

>Donald is based
nigger you have no fucking clue, do you?
>Owing billions of dollars to over seventy banks after the real estate crash in the late 80s
>gets bailed out by Rothschild Inc representative Wilbur Ross
>appoints Ross to Secretary of Commerce
>was close to Gary Cohn for years through Roger Stone
>Cohn was a massive faggot who thirsted for blonde goyim
>partied with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell often
>Epstein and Maxwell groomed underage girls in Mar-a-Lago
>Epstein had fourteen of Trump's numbers in his black book
One of the biggest examples of (((Controlled Opposition)))

He's entirely reasonable. The way libshits have reacted to his podcast is fucking retarded.

Being mean and brash is not "corruption" no matter how much you wish it was. Nixon was corrupt, Donald was just a silly bastard.

>Joe Rogan
>based

No

THE MOST BASED>

He needs to go back to doing what he does best, convincing hot girls drink donkey semen

Attached: dizzonkey.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

What the fuck is even the controversy, he is not even against the vaccine, he says that old people and ppl with chronic conditions should get it.

Fucking fascists leftists.

>upsets millions of trannies and establishment shills
>not based

>arent you embarrassed to be hero worshipping some idiot? Is it because you think "i too am an idiot, and he gives me hope that one day i'll be rich and then all my bullies will be sorry"?

Attached: 1643625326918.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

He could unironically fuck you up with one hand tied behind his back.

2016 called

Attached: 1333202833599.jpg (500x628, 81.67K)

how can i respect to opinion of an adult who refers to things as based?

imagine believing this. take meds.

Holy shit, fucking based. Wtf i love fucking stools now.

>he isn't part of the ((establishment))
the heights of delusions

>and you hate anti-vaxxers, only anti-vaxxers will die so what's to worry about

I don't hate anti-vaxxers, I don't want them to die.

he clearly isn't seeing the amount of shit he gets from establishment outlets. oh right sorry forgot that he doesn't call out jews all day 1488 white pride - yeah he sucks

hebased

You just described literally two of the most based people in existence, napoleon and Hitler.

I have to admit Joe Rogan has handled it all really well. I would've raged o it and called leftists niggers 20 complaints ago

What are you implying, Donald is out so now we should listen to whatever the government tells us to do?

Attached: frontgoys.png (537x129, 9.91K)

how is that based in any way? he cucks on everything that he's criticized for. he should just tell the retarded trannies to shut the fuck up

The "rocking in thr FREE world" jibe was good if artificial sounding.
Neil Young BTFO

Why would trump have fourteen numbers

He is legitimately anti vax because all the drugs he did made him paranoid. He deserves the shit he gets.

it's called controlled opposition, shithead. if he were really any threat to the establishment, he wouldn't be allowed a mainstream platform with millions of listeners, and wouldn't be paid tens of millions of dollars in the process

real dissidents get censored or thrown into prison. grow up