Dear, Netflix Studios

Dear, Netflix Studios...

Attached: 1642979484124.png (2359x1749, 2.81M)

i am writing once again in regards to the topic of niggers

they may be living rent free in my head, but food, water and gas bills are bigger than ever

Hello this is Netflix, you're greenlit, how can we help you?

Stop making shows thx

I wrote you but still ain't callin'

furthermore white women weren't built for bbc

Attached: 1639021931295.webm (700x876, 2.96M)

I just visit your moms lol

Hello Netflix, thanks for the greenlit.
But do I really have to add all that "diverse" people in my medieval European fantasy show?

Please find enclosed an assortment of leavings deposited in my cat’s litter box. Hopefully, once carefully pieced together by your crack team of writers/right’s activists, it will inspire the next season of whatever cancer you are currently brewing in the green-screen cesspit you creatively call a studio.

XOXO
Apu.

Dear, Netflix studios...
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Dear, Netflix Studios
I found your nudes

True

The Brits deserve nothing kys

Please include more latinx and asianx in your poductions. We are good on he negrox for the next couple years. Thank you God bless

You’re greenlit
Send us your script along side our nudes. We will have a diverse cast ready to start filming right away

-Netflix

We did not need a family comedy about Sean Payton coaching his little league team starring Kevin James.

Thanks&Regards,
user

Deer Netflix,
It's hunting season bitch. And this time, it's personal.

Dear netflix please support speed up to 15x because I'm too scared to watch horror movies at 1x speed.

Horror movies at 15x speed will be more tolerable for timid people like me.

Dear, Netflix Studios
My stipulation is an all-white cast, cis-gendered, objectively attractive, and all morally above reproach.

is the average Any Forums poster this fucking retarded or am I being subtly trolled? that's not where you put the comma, which is something you learn in fucking elementary school. i wouldn't have brought this up if other people weren't echoing this affront to punctuation in the replies

Dear, user
It's over.

Deletus the blackus

Attached: 1B6EBBDF-B4EE-45AC-9FC3-E533787A1F3A.jpg (1080x1080, 157.58K)

>something you learn in fucking elementary school
Not these days. You should see how terrible they are in writing by the time they're sent to middle school. It doesn't help that many teachers are lousy at writing as well.

Attached: tubby.png (898x800, 778.44K)