Ha Ha!

>35-year-old Tripp (Matthew McConaughey) still lives with his parents Al (Terry Bradshaw) and Sue (Kathy Bates) in Baltimore. His best friends Demo (Bradley Cooper) and Ace (Justin Bartha) also still live in their parents' homes and seem proud of it. Tripp has many casual girlfriends. When he’s tired of them, he invites them to “his place"—and when they realize he still lives at home, they promptly dump him.
>Al and Sue are fascinated when their friends, whose adult son recently left home, reveal they hired an expert to get him to move out. The expert is Paula (Sarah Jessica Parker), who believes that men continue to live at home because they have low self-esteem. Her approach is to establish a relationship with the man to build his confidence, then transfer his attachment from his parents to her.

Attached: 5ABBAFC6-B203-469D-975A-695AE100C7D8.jpg (259x383, 16.54K)

Attached: 1643226579703.png (1200x800, 629.53K)

Imagine having a career tank so hard you go from awesome shit like Breath of Fire to this wet turd drying out on the pavement.

Imagine haha

>le Breath of Fire teehee xD
You mean Reign of Fire, lmfao? Cringecel cunt

Nice thread you have here. Shame if it sunk to 404 because you're boring cunt with a hard-on for chick flicks. You should bump your thread more. Stop being lazy.

literally me

>4 posters
>6 posts
>accusations of self-bumping
lmao okay tiddlywinkle

I couldn't get a job, my own place or a gf if I tried my hardest

fuck you nigger

Imagine being Matthew mcconaughey and having to be all like “damn Sarah Jessica Parker you so fine imma move out of my mom’s house.”

>The 40-Year-Old Virgin
>Failure To Launch
>Whatever
Is this the Holy Incel Trinity of Kino?

Attached: idioticpremise.jpg (220x326, 108.1K)

K…keep me posted

Attached: 9F8BE56A-2A02-4A11-B3D5-02F999CA2A65.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I live at home and I’m 30. Gonna rope real soon. Bump

Attached: 6D93075B-2881-4EB2-9165-7A4EA9C9779C.jpg (435x690, 70.1K)

me on the left

Lol me too, I hit 30 on July 21, 2022 (if you count from conception) or April 21, 2023 (if you count from birth).
I am 100% killing myself this year, I cannot bear this loneliness unfulfilledness any longer.

I have a 50 year old woman who wants to be my gf. Yea or nay?

No lmao

comfy fun film
mcconaughey made millions off them
still made kino after
based.

Attached: 1630179776686.webm (1920x1080, 941.23K)

Might be my only chance at ever getting a gf

They won’t even let guys like us all hang out cause “alphas” have sick fear that us “losers” will train all together and fuck them up Ken. Truly a clown world.

Take it and then try to use that momentum to get a gf capable of having a child at least . Idk that’s my angle on it. Yolo the granny relationship

If she makes your weiner hard, yeah. Nothing wrong with that

Yeah I’m attracted to old women even older than her. But I dunno what my family will think

I'm a 27 year old virgin living with my parents. I'll move out eventually but why the fuck would I do it on purpose? If my parents told me to GTFO I would do so, but for now I can save money which is never bad. I wouldn't be getting laid anyway, if I did live on my own I'd have to have several roommates anyway so why bother? Being a full-time wagie completely ruined my life, fucked my sleep schedule, genuinely made me stop enjoying my life entirely. At least knowing I'm saving money instead of just rehashing the same shit keeps me from committing suicide. It only gets worse and I can already feel my body breaking down. Fuck wagecucking. Fuck renting, fuck buying a house in this claifornia chink cocksucker inflated market. I just want a double wide that costs under 100k so my property taxes are minimized. I'm not moving out of my parents house until they tell me to.