Why don't we have more films with female serial killers?

Why don't we have more films with female serial killers?

Attached: 20220131_023019.jpg (887x1200, 138.16K)

because you cant be sympathetic for deranged females, you can always tell its some childish shit theyre mad about

>family don't know a six year old went to court

theres a huge hatred of women coming from this space and its the reason why schizos are so quick to defend retards like chris watts.. you need to be able to project onto the killer

>I killed my little sister, give me attention
bravo, roastoids

Women aren’t fully aware and can’t be held accountable

What a sick slut.

I dunno. Would be interesting if done right. Most serial killers are men anyway.

it probably was an accident and she's spent her whole life feeling guilty but her family never talks about it so she started pretending something that happened when she was 6 was intentional and now larps as a tortured villain for attention and to "take back her power"

Children 7 and under cannot be held legally culpable for their actions. Children between 8 and 14 have diminished capacity. Over 14 they may be minors but will be tried as adults if the crime is heinous enough.

shes just larping, nothing happened

this, it baffles the mind. they're more like crabs, scientifically speaking

i wanna see what tiktok dance she performs to the subject of fraticide

I don’t believe it when people say I accidentally killed some one.
It’s harder to kill people than you think. You really have to try to do it.

>I sat on her face.

>it probably was an accident
Could be an accident, could have been straight up murder. I once watched my sister's five year old walk right up to her three year old brother and shove him down a flight of stairs. Luckily three year olds are made of rubber and he wasn't hurt, but she didn't know that. She was just pissed at him and so she shoved him down a flight of stairs.

Little kids are fucking sociopaths. They have no concept of right and wrong, no concept of consequences. They'd be a real menace if they weren't all so weak, stupid, and gullible.

>kefiresque

Attached: Untitled.jpg (146x163, 10.01K)

RAPE RAPE RAPE

Attached: 11.jpg (400x441, 36.18K)

>posts about committing murder on social media for attention
I fucking hate women.

There is great kino out there about female serial killers... IF you know where to look.

Attached: 000005.jpg (3840x1600, 1.65M)

go on

>Little kids are fucking sociopaths

not me. i remember stepping around earthworms on the sidewalk 'cause i was pure gentleness. i couldn't harm another living creature.

of course, i still ate hamburgers. but i was dumbass 7-year-old. no one told me where meat really came from.

Yea yeah, I too used to tell people I killed my grandma's twin sister to be le edgelord guy that doesn't give LE FUCK! All I did was leave some sticks I found in the woods in front of her door, she went out of the house, didn't see the sticks, fell, bumped her head on a nearby wall and died.

You've never seen the film where a fucking 13 year old plans and maps out the assassination of 5 men and was let free despite the fact she showed no remorse and prior psychiatric visits showed her to have a sociopathic lust for murdering farm animals?????

Attached: 04937ea03c68f118ca586a93b0b64edc.jpg (656x343, 35.85K)

even cut little lambs :(

Attached: 244642412_luluswilson_1635629246_cvqvcfupcym_251133052_1009277709804094_403479736946789182.jpg (1440x1440, 151.62K)

The 5 guys probably raped her. It was revenge.

Oh right that movie user, duh, how could we be so silly.

They can’t be held accountable.

that waist to hip ratio tho

Attached: images.jpg (184x273, 7.64K)

Damn Jesus user, don't you feel bad for that?

is there panty?