LOTR Series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UdUt3Dvvh74
Most complaints I've read the about this teaser are absolutely ridiculous. People crying that it looks like cheap cgi admit that they have lost all sense of realism and all appreciation for movie craftsmanship. It's all done practically and in camera. If you complain that it looks "too good" you don't want too see practical effects, you just want to see crappy effects.
Everyone is also crying about the narration. If Cate Blanchett was the new Galadriel and the lotr opening monologue was narrated the complaints would be that she doesn't know how to pronounce Mordor, that changing the text from the book is disrespectful to Tolkien and that she doesn't have a nordic accent.
The black elves are the only legitimate complaints I've heard so far. Everything else about this show is honestly looking great. The even got Howard Shore back. Yet it's already being declared woke based on tiny pieces of information and massive leaps of logic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-104441_Opera.jpg (2400x1080, 829.09K)

every post below me will be about blacks because 4chin is obsessed with them and bases their entire identity and political thought around them

The day of the ROP is coming

Extry, extry, gay streaming service makes gay streaming show! Read all about it!

Is it astroturfing hours again?

Attached: chad panther.jpg (500x647, 57.39K)

I didn't realise they got Douglas Trumbull to make this, kind of crazy just for a title reveal

>There was a desire in shooting this title reveal to have a wash of water come through, which I thought was a very beautiful idea,” Trumbull explained. “The question was ‘well, would it be water, or would it be something else?’ to give the ‘burbling’ effect. That’s a very difficult thing to do with computer graphics because it’s in the realm of fluid dynamics which are very hard to calculate. They’re some of the most challenging elements of computer graphics to execute and you can wait days and days for some frames to render. Whereas, if you’re on a set and you have REAL hot, molten metals and super cold water interacting with this, you’re almost CERTAINLY going to get some surprising visual effect which — on camera — will look really great, particularly if it’s shot at 5000 frames a second

For all you zoomers he worked on 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Blade Runner and many other movies.

Attached: Douglas_Trumbull_FMX_2012.jpg (2079x2772, 2.54M)

Attached: black panther.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

trailer in 2 weeks, you heard it here first
they bought a full length trailer slot for the Superbowl and are spending a crazy amount of money to do it

That is because they do't follow the advices of Gandalf
>'Now Théoden son of Thengel, will you hearken to me?' said Gandalf. 'Do you ask for help?' He lifted his staff and pointed to a high window. There the darkness seemed to clear, and through the opening could be seen, high and far, a patch of shining sky. 'Not all is dark. Take courage, Lord of the Mark; for better help you will not find. No counsel have I to give to those that despair. Yet counsel I could give, and words I could speak to you. Will you hear them? They are not for all ears. I bid you come out before your doors and look abroad. Too long have you sat in shadows and trusted to twisted tales and crooked promptings.'
[...]
>'Now, lord,' said Gandalf, 'look out upon your land! Breathe the free air again!'

>Too long have you sat in shadows and trusted to twisted tales and crooked promptings.
>Breathe the free air again!
Really activates your almonds

kill all americans.

Nobody on Any Forums said it looks cheap you fucking shill, nobody talked about it at all until there was a shill thread saying "wow look I guess it's practical effects guise!"

Fuck off and take your globohomo money with you.

Right, who gives a shit about the worldbuilding in Lord of the Rings. It's not like the work they're adapting was only made BECAUSE of the world building being so important to Tolkien that he spent decades hashing it out.

imagine being gay enough to get excited for this. you should kill your self.

>never gonna watch the brown knight
>never gonna watch wheel of mutts
>never gonna watch kang of tha rangz
Simple as.

imagine enjoying anything.

>if I use my everything proof shield, then my new favorite product is immune from criticism!

don't worry Rajesh, there are countless MCU movies coming out for you to ejaculate over instead

Sorry you’re incapable of reading faggot, but I thought I made it clear I don’t watch anything with niggers, so how, exactly, would your capeshit fit the bill?

>ArRgh! Why do you care about black elfs? Why do you care so much that white cultural touchstones are deliberately undermined by Jewish media??

I care because they care.

I'm sorry but I just don't like em!

Literally just a repost of a YouTube comment, you are an incredible faggot my retarded friend

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-31-23-01-38-01_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (1080x1990, 591.85K)

i thought this CGI was shit

I hope you all like Tolkiens gay singing segments because they are definitely going to over indulge in them
most of the cast are from theatre and many of them are musicians/singers too

Its modern TV that is obsessed about them and create quotas that goes like "we cannot make this show without putting black people in it" "this tv show is not allowed to only have white people in it"

Who the fuck is obsessed ?

most british actors have theatre training or experience, it doesn't mean the show is going to have anything singing/musical in it.

>he thinks i watch shows with niggers
adorable