Wtf

zoomers don’t watch movies they just have em up on their 2nd monitor as background noise?

Attached: 634944C3-86E2-4C21-8016-7BCE5C3545E7.jpg (750x269, 59.74K)

>xzoomers don’t watch movies they just have em up on their 2nd monitor as background noise?

Attached: soy795.png (764x800, 108.41K)

What zoomer girls say when they mean "netflix and chill" is actually "lets sit around and watch a movie while I play on my phone and ask what happens later"

do you speak from personal experience?

FAIL

boomers can't stand silence either, tv is always going at my parents place

same with zoomies, they're always on their phone and replace audible noise with visual which is worse with keeping your attention to other tasks

I'm a millennial and I just lay in bed staring at the ceiling all day or go outside and stare at the clouds

>soy795.png

based cloud perv

they appear in the pupils

Attached: 1633209463545.jpg (1024x936, 284.94K)

after you've watched it three times you get the point, the last movie that had me gripped to the point i didn't do that was sicario

>>soy795.png

Attached: c1f.png (300x353, 61.37K)

>he can't listen to the radio, watch TV, play a game, and watch a stream at the same time.
Aren't you up a little late, Grandpa? You need your sleep.

Yeah. It happens most of the time when mom and I have our movie night. Some wins, some fails. What can ya do am I right.

faggot

how is your mom a zoomie, how old are you, 2?

When I see people on their phones I literally can't conceive what could possibly be that interesting anymore. I don't understand how everybody isn't completely bored of what these things can do. Literally just watching people drive by in cars is more interesting than anything the internet can provide in 2022

What is Discord for? Serious question.

he could be nine and his mom could still be a zoomshit

this

It's an app where pedo trannies groom children.

They are texting other people

somebody just watched Taxi driver?

grooming 11 year old kids into trannyism

>faggot

Attached: soy007.jpg (258x195, 7.54K)

about what?

I like playing video games with a movie on the other screen, yeah. What is the problem here?

It's not just zoomers, and yes this practice is strange.

Cinema as you want it to be is dead. It died years ago. Movies today are rollercoaster rides and soap operas to burn time. I don't blame zoomers for having no respect for them.

I don't know, sex stuff probably

texting other people is boring compared to doing shit with other people

yes
"movie is too long" is a more and more frequent complaint, pretty much the only time they dont look at phones etc while watching something is in the cinema and even that isnt guaranteed