Hello Master Chief, I am Karen

Attached: halo-trailer-cortana-new-cropped-hed.jpg (1200x675, 48.02K)

>reeee, stop wearing that mask.

is this the yoga gym teacher that leon fucked in curb??

Too old

Attached: D113A3C0-4635-4AF1-93D6-39522E9BDB22.jpg (383x680, 44.4K)

>hire an actual living actress and put clothes on her to play an AI that has a digital representation
they are literally retarded. Why do they keep doing this with video game shit? Why change shit? Didn't they learn from sonic?

I dont think the actress herself is a bad fit, dropping the hologram look and making her just a chick in a blue wig is what makes it look retarded. Plus barely synced dubover

Attached: 1595313915357.png (421x421, 278.57K)

and it's weird because she's an ai hologram the special effects don't have to be ground breaking or anything. yet they insist on hiring whatever that thing is. so disappointing

At least chuds can't complain about the lack of white representation.

Or hell they could just spray her with blue paint like mystique at least that would be a little more effort

Why not just animate Cortana? She can still voice it

>The Flood infection would have been over if you wore a mask! Reeeeeeeeee

Cultural Revolution and its consequences.
>You attractive girl bad because muh representation
>Pseudo naked bad because muh objectification

Because they know better than you or I user. They are virtuous, they are noble and on the right side of history so they know better and you had better accept that and let them destr... Enhance everything you hold dear even though they couldn't give less of a shit about it.
Nah real talk though those faggots are extremely out of touch and stuck up in their ivory towers, and only make this shit to push their views, not because they care about it, shit they dont even care about putting out a decent product. So how can such a thing have a good result?

Attached: very tired chinese man.png (700x819, 318.3K)

>the lack of white representation.

The character isn't even necessarily White. She could be played by a hapa or some kind of mestizo, even a dark skinned one. She's supposed to be a blue hologram. Why can't Hollywood make the characters look right? It's bullshit, just like your faggoty "representation" narrative.

is it really that weird? its not like the cortana model stayed the same level of detail from gaylo 1 to gaylo [whatever]. they kept making her more realistic with bigger jiggly bits.

Bitch looks like Sarah Palin fucked Nancy Grace. She's white.

they went backwards in the most recent one

Attached: 2021-12-08.jpg (1777x1000, 230.06K)

>Bitch looks like Sarah Palin fucked Nancy Grace.

No she doesn't. She has mostly ambiguously Eurasian features. She is certainly not Anglo-looking at all.

Human actresses are cheaper than good cgi you mong.

Halo 4 Cortana is the best of the series, and I refuse to elaborate further.

not in 2022.

This is just embarrassing. American media is fast slipping below the quality of foreign media.