Mogs every other tv show unto the oblivion

>mogs every other tv show unto the oblivion

Attached: NarutoCoverTankobon1.jpg (252x394, 195.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1063188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's another flash back about something that happened 2 episodes ago

Attached: gagegea.jpg (550x422, 34.68K)

I'm 34 years old and my first real manga was naruto, I caught up on it online when it was still part 1 and Gaara/Rock Lee were fighting Kimimaro. Read it every week until the series ended in 2014

god I miss such comfy times

Attached: 3463666.png (1066x1600, 1.19M)

>its a flashback to the bowtie wearing ninja ostrich episode

Attached: condor.png (1304x1080, 831.98K)

Naruto e literallly a yaoi. Its for fags and women

This is why you should just read the manga, as is true with most series in general

There are exceptions, like the 2011 HxH anime or FMA Brotherhood or Demon Slayer, where the anime > manga but it's exceedingly rare. Most of the time you get inconsistent animation and filler.

this is true but the naruto anime specially when he's a kid is such a fucking kino experience

>Real Manga
>Naruto

naruto is underrated especially in light of the shit that's shoveled out today like demon slayer or my hero academia

>Goes for thousands of episodes
Wow, great show. Can't wait to sink hundreds and hubdreds of hours of my life into a cartoon that peaks near the start...

Isn't there like 300 flashback filler episodes right before the 10 Tails fight?

>peaks nearly in the start
HAHAHAHAHA YOU WISH!

Attached: ANBU-masks-in-Naruto.jpg (1280x702, 74.74K)

>watching without filler list

its called filler seasons you can skip them

If you're gonna watch the anime watch the "Naruto Kai" edit that cuts out the filler, flashbacks, OP/EDs (yeah some are good but youtube exists) and edits all the episodes into 77 episodes corresponding to each volume of the entire manga
nyaa.si/view/1063188

best tv show in the world, also bro you can ignore most of it that's not important

i loved the konohomaru-naruto friendship in the first couple seasons

Naruto is one of those things where you need to get into it at an extremely early age to like it or you will otherwise never see the appeal, like Pokemon or Nintendo games. They're worthless without nostalgia because they're aimed at 8 year olds.

>1063188
better than one piece which is bad regardless of age

You're full of shit user. The real issue isn't the filler episodes it's all the fucking padding in canon episodes. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Dragonball are all guilty of this. God bless those autist's making One Pace

>just watch this 2000 episode manga bro

Attached: 41f.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

I've always wanted to get into Bleach but it's the only series out of those that literally has zero projects dedicated to cutting out all fillers and flashbacks.

because bleach fillers are actually good (for the most part)

You can't say the show is good and then ignore the worst part.

This.
>Bro the show is good if you cut out 40% of it!

cringe

based