Did you ever watch skins growing up if so who was your favourite?

did you ever watch skins growing up if so who was your favourite?

Attached: skins.jpg (500x306, 29.83K)

Im watching it right now, series 2 baby. It’s great

season 3 and 4 came out while i was in school shit was pure fap material

season 1-2 cassie
season 3-4 emily/naomi, i have declared the season 9 stuff with them as non-canon

for some reason i used to have a thing for pandora i think its cause reminded of a girl i dated

yes
first generation Effy, proper slut she is
second generation Cook
Third generation pt 1 who cares, maybe Frankie's milkers

third gen sucked desu

1st gen, best gen.

Bongs look like this?!

I just cant... It hurts to much to remember.

effy is totally unrealistic... right??

>that scene where Emily just let the autist train incel fuck her because he was her friend
I was literally never so lonely and horny as I was for her in this show bros. Fucking hell.
Also, for me it’s cook mate. FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Skins causes so much nostalgia and teenage angst in me that I literally feel pain when I think about it bros. I want to go back

Attached: 637E2695-F3B2-4352-B4B2-533BE3F92234.jpg (1200x1200, 111.15K)

Attached: Kaya Scodelario.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Attached: Effy.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

could not relate. that was the world of the popular kids who i was completely detached from.

at least euphoria is yankified foreign and wildly exaggerated to allow me to enjoy it

its not to far from the truth for some girls desu

Probably should do a rewatch at some point

skins might have some fags but atleast there's no trannies

and its worse for it

some of the most pretentious garbage to ever grace Brit TV

she does look like a kind of every girl. naomi reminded me of my french teacher and enjoyed their lesbian escapades

The series ending with Cook being completely alone, not in contact with any of his old friends, depressed and unable to get over his teenage years was really fitting and absolute turbokino. Of course I was a failed normalfag who had that experience so it’s probably jarring for normalfags who just watched one of their loved cool kid protagonists turn into the goose in Drive suddenly and have the series end on a down note.

I thought she was cute physically but she turned me off by basically being female Jack Whitehall