Go woke go br-

>Go woke go br-

Attached: 20220130_170102.jpg (1170x1162, 113.2K)

I don’t understand this, isn’t black panther the highest grossing film ever?

What’s in the water in the US that makes them so strange?

Extremely white features. Thank God that no other race looks like this. Only white people look like this.

The shirt got a chuckle out of me ngl then I looked at the face and died. Good post, OP.

Holy shit is that an extra terrestrial?

Attached: 1500984304842.png (596x932, 502.48K)

At least this guy isn't under the impression that he's ever going to get laid.

"get woke go broke" is a tremendous cope. I hate woke shit but there's a reason companies do it- because idiot Americans think there is inherent value in just pushing black and gay shit everywhere. They've been collectively brainwashed into supporting these causes, so of course they show up to support woke bullshit. White liberals are the only group in the US who have no allegiance to their own race, there is an immense market for woke bullshit out there

Ugly people are so fucking funny hhahahahahah
One look at an ugly person and I crack up, a good recent example is that famous fat cunt "You gotta be quicker than that, buddy"

>but there's a reason companies do it
and that reason is blackrock

its just so odd to live in a time when the entertainment industry is being kept alive by a single finance firm.

The last time white people had an “allegiance to their race” it caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of people in a world war

We don’t need that again

miring those neck muscles ngl

that antiwork troon has really done a number on you guys

That's just his posture.

t. kike

>82% TOAD

i think he looks cool

Amerisharts are God's mistake

peak mutt

Is that a hairtransplant scar on the back of his head?

Innsmouth ass looking nigga

Unironically true and I agree with you 100%, this is modern equivelant of spreading freedom and burgers or stopping communism.

maybe he need to pick better frames but geez

t. Bowser

Nice counter-argument faggot

Nobody is born racist you dumb nazi. Kill yourself already instead of holding the human race back.

Don't you have some foreskin to eat, rabbi?