ITT: memes incels can't understand

ITT: memes incels can't understand

Attached: 1626772984577.jpg (960x979, 77.84K)

One of my cousins is a turbo leftist/actual tranny and went protesting for palestinians in the west bank and the police shot him (LARPing as a her) with some sort of rubber bullet that became lodged in his hip and got infected. They denied him medical service and he got sepsis and nearly died before the US embassy shipped him to Cyprus for emergency surgery

suckerbites from niggers?

Too bad it wasn’t a real bullet

Today i saw a bunch of females protesting about womens rights in Afghanistan in a wealthy area of my state pathetic

protesting is the atheist's baptism, it's 100% virtue signaling and 0% concrete actions

Someone posted about a woman having to help the guide into the slot and the replies were about cables and shit
OP proved right

t. JIDF

Only said that cause he said tranny

Fuck jews

I swear the stories from the USA read like the stories from third world countries like Congo or whatever, america is a fucking joke

>Protesting in another country
lol, what a waste of time.

this was in Israel, the israeli gov denied him medical service because he was protesting for palestinian rights

Fake btw

>oy vey hate the people actually fighting for palestine
what time is it in tel aviv?

Lmao those aren't bruises

lmao, didn't know there were trannies in Israel. Makes sense he is pro-palestinian though

he was lucky the palestinians didn't thow his faggot ass off a tall building though.

Believe women chud.

And what kind of stupid ass shit was she doing to make the cops kick her ass?

come on dude

PEACEFULLY Protesting. But if she was a Trump supporter, they call it insurrection.

Nice

many such cases ACAB

>ITT: memes incels can't understand

Attached: images (7).jpg (650x472, 41.09K)

It's pretty sad that the majority of the thread doesn't even recognize a fucking hickey.

I thought it was just a meme. But this thread convinced me the majority of Any Forums is indeed just a bunch of loser incels that never leave their house.