Why do they keep having him on?

If reddit was a human

Attached: josh.jpg (355x500, 38.94K)

Well, most RLM fans are Redditors so it kind of makes sense.

The throat game.

at least they don't have the woman that falls asleep while watching the movies on anymore

Better than AIDSmoby.

I'm balding fat and I wear glasses
I don't wanna become a söyboy bros what can I do?

he's been on there since the very earliest days of half in the bag. it's nice to see that kind of loyalty and friendship.

Do you think he feels embarrassed to be around them after they’ve done the nerd crew videos and sees what they actually think of him? Or is he so soi’d up, maybe he actually thinks they’re 100% sincere videos.

aidsmoby was funnier on the star wars christmas special episode than baldfat has been in his entire fucking life

of course aidsmoby stopped drinking

>I-I don't like seeing women get stabbed

they're all reddit

>sees what they actually think of him

Rich seems fine and he just wears what he normally wears in those videos

his only sin is looking like a meme and being ugly. luckily for him rich is twice as ugly
none of them are funny

After he stopped explaining every plot point in detail he became fine and now he's alright

is he gay?

Same boat. It's how you carry yourself. Get some good clothes too.

Are you telling me you wouldn't fall asleep in the comfy embrace of Mike?

Attached: Mike and Rich Evans comfy.png (627x575, 467.37K)

you want to know the reality behind all the good looking people on twitch and youtube? they cheat.

- intermittent fasting
- duramine (which is basically just ketamine)
- enemas

you still have to work out but the three options above will help you see results faster.

Should they be coffee enemas? Hot or cold?

Early Jack was terrible. He was trying too hard and gurning for the camera but he got much better. He contributes way more than Josh when I see them both now.

Because he works for free

Attached: disgust.jpg (604x453, 45.02K)