What the FUCK is wrong with Swedes?

What the FUCK is wrong with Swedes?

Attached: 4d7ZTZ7wK967HjE1rLUc3UKVNCI (1).jpg (1920x2560, 728.64K)

Seems like they are a bit racist no? I mean there was a healthy BBC for the taking and they murdered the kang instead. Sure it wasn't the BBC that coined the term "based" but the spawn coulf have grown up to give use better terms like "tight" or "da bomb" g-d I love BBC. Use "based" on the internet if you agree

They do seem a bit disconcerting and hard to read... something off about them.

That said, I hope the freaked out bitch lived happily ever after and got coomed in by the weirdo Swede who invited them.

This movie was incredibly bad for me.
The Swedes were right in all their actions. The black guy promised to respect them and no photograph. The couple was extremely disrespectful in a community cerimony. The boyfriend managed to fuck some prime teen pussy.
There was nothing creepy about the Swedes.
This movie only made me hate Americans.

yet an American became the May Queen, interesting

swedish men LOVE BBC

didn't matter what they did, they were going to die regardless
Pelle scouted them for the purpose of the sacrifices & new genetic stock

Never saw the Wicker Man, I guess

Dumb movie that doesn't make any sense

t. Swede

Did Swedes really laugh at the cinema like reports said? Did they think the movie was racist/cringe?

Meh. I think they're kinda cool :)

Too cool

Attached: 5llL4WQZ_o.jpg (1080x1080, 150.47K)

based

Don't know about that but it is quite ridiculous. Nothing like that would ever happen over here and the whole movie comes off as funny. Nothing racist about it, just over the top and funny how they made a horror movie about something so innocent.

Attached: midsommar.png (750x500, 855.85K)

What I don't understand is why the faggot Americans stayed after they saw people throwing themselves off a cliff, at least the bongs understood to get the fuck out although in vain, but the burgers just stood there arguing about who gets to do the thesis and who gets to fuck teen pussy.
Are Americans completely detached from reality or what

They needed her to feel elevated and accepted, all part of the plan.

They ultimately were psychopathic, didn't actually care about human life and merely wanted to "win" by competing for exclusive rights to the thesis. Completely self centered, myopic characters.

The dipshit over the top ignorant boorish American characters felt insincere and overly stereotypical

>new genetic stock
how come they didn't encourage the black guy to breed with any of their younger residents?

>WHY YES I HAVE SEEN MIDSOMMAR

Attached: sj.png (695x462, 61.99K)

Attached: 1565187672044.png (1905x909, 721.58K)

The mulatto niglet wouldn't fit in
Plus the priestess lady says Christian had a good astrological fit with the teen pussy

>lots of talk at the start about how Swedish women are hot
>every woman in the village is ugly

Attached: 1920.jpg (1200x900, 170.41K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT SACRIFICE YOUR HECKING FRIENDERINOS FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY

Attached: midsommar.jpg (2000x3000, 2.29M)

I like when may queen cried and all the hoes started fake cry imitating her, then they all started bawling together in coordinated hysteria