Why didn’t they just give him the fucking voice?

Why didn’t they just give him the fucking voice?

Attached: BB65534E-C6DD-4605-AC1C-2534C50964CC.jpg (1200x671, 485.41K)

I guarantee you hes taking that helmet off before the end of this.

Because that might make it good and they're not trying to make it good. They're trying to punish you for being racist on the internet 20 years ago.

Isn't that a woman?

This

a black woman will be the season finale review.

the man
the myth
the legend
FTM black gender fluid, masterchief

>They're trying to punish you for being racist on the internet 20 years ago.
>>>
its funny because every single person on the internet was exclusively racist 20 years ago
I wonder what changed??

I prefer Mass Effect anyway. No way they poz THAT

Nigger they forced diversity into a franchise that was already diverse. They will put effort into ruining everything eventually.

I never played a single halo game except one or two rounds with my friend on the first one on the first ever Xbox. Have I missed anything?

Yeah.

play halo 2 and 3 for the best campaigns. some hit or miss levels. but you'll see why the hype was there for the franchise when it first came out.

only play halo CE if you like corridor shooters. yes it has open areas. but you'll remember the pain of the library for a long time after putting down the game.

Playing the campaign in local Co-op. 1, 2, 3 and Reach are good. Infinite is also fun but no co-op there yet.

Come on man its not like that. That cant be true

CE/2/3/ODST/Reach are pretty fun. They're dumb action sci fi games.
Anything released 2011 onwards is shit.

Mass Effect will buck the trend.

The number of times I've said to people and people have said to me "stupid fucking nigger", "fuck you faggot", "u mad" and other variations can't be counted. It was regular every day trash talk, we dished it out and we took it. And it was fucking great you niggers.

steve downes is 71, maybe he didn't want to sign on to a show. going to be weird without him for sure but i'll get used to it

Attached: 1611762905126.jpg (2560x1440, 401.67K)

They don't wanna give Steve Downes that sort of paycheck.

>voice actor doesn't want to do his normal speaking voice for free money

That'd be like Kevin Conroy passing up any given Batman role.

The internet consolidated around a handful of Jewish controlled platforms.

>steve downes is 71
oh no bros...