Ok, I'm not done with this show yet...

Ok, I'm not done with this show yet, but what the actual FUCK is up with them not following up with many many many characters on the show besides whatever Don and Peggy are doing? Seriously, it feels like a LOT more should have been said than was. But idk, I'm just starting season 6, hopefully the show follows up. Another thing, anybody else getting Hollyweird vibes from this show? Look man, idk, the whole Kelly thing with that kid and certain scenes with Don's daughter, ugh, idk, maybe I'm looking into it too much,

Attached: mad-men-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 161.77K)

the characters are there for thematic resonance

you're welcome

>Ok, I'm not done with this show yet, but what the actual FUCK is up with them not following up with many many many characters on the show besides whatever Don and Peggy are doing?
Because they're side characters and that's true to real-life in the professional world. People you've known for years leave for a thousand different reasons and you never see them again. Hell, you barely even think about most with the sea of constant new faces.

I was also thinking that the show wanted to mimick that aspect of the business world, but at the same time, it IS a tv show, and it does come off kinda empty when a side character is given screen time with a story only for none of that to ever be brought you ever again, I don't think I've seen any other show do this before

shut up dork

I don't think about you at all

I truly don't understand your take OP. Mad Men probably devoted more time to side characters than any mainstream "prestige show" I have ever seen. True, there's definitely a focus on Don's life, but each of the side characters in practically each season gets the spotlight at one time or another. Fucking Ginsburg had like 4 or 5 episodes where he was a main subplot

read the first response

then read a book

the show died when weiner stated he saw nothing wrong with advertising as a profession. you're wasting your time.

no you're too busy overthinking the most kino show of all time like a faggot
just shut the fuck up and watch it
there's no secret meaning its a show about chads fucking and getting in trouble

Thanks guy, but I already had thought of that as well, I don't think you've actually seen the show, because this show doesn't abide by the same rules other tv shows do

>its a ginsburg unravels another homo conspiracy episode

you are dumb

spoiled for OP's convenience
ITS THE JEWISH COMPUTERS GETTING ME THROUGH MY NIPPLES PEGGY YOU GOTTA HAVE SEX WITH ME TO STOP IT

Attached: ginsberg-wheeled-away-cu-.jpg (1200x630, 63.59K)

wasted quads of saying what I just said but in a much less funny way

HOLY QUINTS

Kenny didn't really get much attention. Harry became a sleazy producer and that other dude joined a cult. Only interesting thing that happened to Kenny was getting shot in the eye.

I think you might be talking about episodes I haven't seen yet, I'm on season 6 episode 3, I haven't seen Ginsberg as the main subplot yet, or if I have, I forgot about it already probably because it wasn't that good or it wasn't followed you on? Idk, I'm just saying, Salvatore leaves or something because he's a fag and is never heard of again, Mr Pryce had a black girlfriend and then didn't anymore? Fucking Peggy has a baby with Pete and it's literally never talked about at all besides like two scenes, great show, but damn

>Only interesting thing that happened to Kenny was getting shot in the eye.
>his book writing
>tap dancing
>cynthia drama
>the dow arc
>the pete whispering
>the entire chevy arc
try not being on your phone next time bud

watch it user!
I got quints and you didn't, think about showing some respect next time

Attached: 1641251204462.png (586x390, 287.27K)

user
and I mean this with all sincerity
you talk like a fag

Ok getting out of here now since (YOU) fags are spoiling shit, thank a lot faggots

The Sal disappearance is a common question among fans because of the fact that so much time had been devoted to him. A lot of people think he and Weiner got into a beef on set and Weiner refused to work with him again, but that could be bullshit
Lane had many episodes that focused on him, there's the episode where he finds the thot's wallet, there's the episode where he and Don get drunk and go to the movies around Christmas, there's the episode where the Brits try to oust him by sending him to India and he decides to quit and jump onto Don's new firm, etc.
I just don't see how you could think that Mad Men of all shows didn't respect its side characters

good
and don't come back ya homo
anyway now that he's gone:
Pete Thread™

Attached: 162657723.0.jpg (1400x1400, 206.86K)

>its a head of departments only episode

Attached: 1683406+042615.F.STP_.MADMEN.jpg (1140x712, 83.13K)

make your own thread
instead of being
an autistic
anti-social
asshole
next time, why don't cha?

No.
I'll take over yours like the natural charismatic alpha that I am
even online dweebs like you can't escape the gravity of chads like me
I also work in advertising, oddly enough

Attached: 1605058149933.jpg (500x419, 57.25K)

Harry was unironically correct about everything. He was the head of the department that no one gave a shit about until 1964, but was the future of the entire industry and he was the only one who saw that. If he wasn't such an unlikeable dick then he would have gotten his name on the company

Idk. Feels like a lot of shit could have been said but wasn't, but like this fag over here said, "thematic resonance" I suppose