User! As I live and breathe!

user! As I live and breathe!

Attached: FKahXHuUYAQiZCr.jpg (1463x2048, 368.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160503162530/http://www.canyon-news.com/artman/publish/article_2165.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is he lighting lemons on fire?

Attached: neurtal.png (452x410, 82.98K)

look Walton, I really like your barbecues so I agreed to come but can we please stay off racial topics this time?

have you really never eaten toasted lemons???
fucking amerifags

obsessed

btw this guy's first wife was a dog walker and she killed herself

>r/antiwork
go back

I don't understand. Here's the obit link though.
web.archive.org/web/20160503162530/http://www.canyon-news.com/artman/publish/article_2165.php

go back to reddt. Understand now?

Still no. But this back and forth is bumping a Goggins thread so feel free to make me understand.

Boyd Crowder is easily a top 5 all time anti-hero character and one of the finest television characters ever written/portrayed
I love Walton but he will never best that role

Shane was better.

HRT causing you cognitive difficulties?

What is HRT?

Shane wasn't as unique of a character. Shane is one of the best portrayals of a dirty cop I've ever seen, but he's still a dirty cop at the end of the day. Boyd isn't an entirely unique character but I'd struggle to name another hillbilly intellectual gangster and Goggins played him perfectly

Newfag r3dditor go back

If it wasn't for the Shane and Mara plot and the wedge that drove between Shane and the rest of the Strike Squad I'd agree, but that push and pull really made me love the character. Boyd is just a kino character, but I don't feel an emotional connection like I do with Shane.

>"This isn't a social visit Crowder, though I do love what you've done to the place. I'm here for the Marshall, he took my arm and I'm here to collect."

3 questions:
>did Quarles die?
>why was he the best villain?
>and why did Goggins sell out to CBS (The Unicorn)

Attached: Robert_Quarles.jpg.png (640x427, 250.71K)

i told you i dont want to be seen in public with you while you wear that faggot hat

Have some sympathy. His hair plugs melt in the sun.

Where are the plugs lol I'd say he's embracing it despite the dye job