Why was Channel Nine so targeted to cream-load eaters?

Why was Channel Nine so targeted to cream-load eaters?

Attached: nine_lineup.jpg (638x478, 78.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M75VLQuFPrY
youtube.com/watch?v=L8sarrLp7b8
youtube.com/watch?v=G06oRzG2JOM
youtube.com/watch?v=OvdpvCxk6gg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQZSMzg_SrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this from the new Analog Horror youtube video?

oh no I don't feel so well

fuck off kids, thread's not about your zoom memes

Don't look at the moon! XD

Are faggots for real with this? All right - I dunno -maybe my lineup screenshot does happen to look just like some thing that's big with the zoomers, care to point me in its direction?

youtu.be/M75VLQuFPrY

YOU'RE STILL HAVING FUN
AND YOU'RE STILL THE ONE

Analog horror is the "in" thing right now, you retarded newfag boomer. Shouldn't you be trapped in the metaverse?
What's the point of developing a facebook VR if you guys keep getting out?

But this is cringe and nothing. A fucking simple line up shot and to at least three anons their mind goes straight to some pathetic tumblr scp game shit? Fucks sake i did not realize I was dealing with this level of born yesterday among the Any Forums posters. Not to mention it doesn't even look slightly similar
Faggots

It was good while it lasted.

Attached: red.png (955x658, 727.45K)

Sneed

>you now remember pre-sexual misconduct allegations Burke's Backyard

Any of these smiling-too-much tv old guy hosts give me a bad vibe. I never liked for example Doctor Harry. Can't stand it have to change the channel asap

I honestly thought Burke was gay until just now.

Here's a full episode from 2001.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8sarrLp7b8

Attached: sister2sister.png (1245x869, 1M)

Very comfy, thanks user.

Just saw this only because I was was too young when this episode aired back in 1993. Shirl from Skyhooks could have took over Hey Hey from Daryl. So much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=G06oRzG2JOM

Attached: Shirl guest hosts 'Hey Hey It's Saturday' (4 9 1993) - YouTube.png (932x625, 864.3K)

Wow, every single thing in the lineup is gay in some way

It was comfy at times. But this was 20 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvdpvCxk6gg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQZSMzg_SrA

Attached: Channel Nine - Promo Montage (7 11 2002) - YouTube.png (1226x864, 930.18K)

i miss it so much boys, idk whats worse, zoomers that missed it completely, or people like me that got a taste of it just at the end and have to live with the nostalgia