9 billion children die every day to solar panels falling off the roof, AND I BELIEVE IT!

>9 billion children die every day to solar panels falling off the roof, AND I BELIEVE IT!

Attached: cheRb10.png (760x760, 445.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVXiXn8Oec8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>50 year old fat barely sentient zionist boomer mumbling to confused guests about how there's no such thing as clouds is now the highest watched news source in murrica

no wonder country is dying

>Actually if you have autism you're an alpha male

Why does this dingus make leftists seethe so much?

My favorite part was when he made bogus claim that liberals hurt poor by trying to stop climate change. Guess what Jordan by taking growth path and not dealing with climate change they lose their land and get displaced anyway

>he think they will actually lose their land

lmao

See you in 20 years and notching catastrophic have happened meanwhile you are eating the bugs, ride the bike, and have no heating in your house.

the only way to help the poor is to make them suffer

I hate to admit it but I used to like JP. But hearing his ridiculous talk about climate change.... holy fuck. His bloviating about that shit was wild. He needs to stay in his fucking lane.

>they lose their land and get displaced anyway
? In what multiverse

Did anyone else make it to when he broke down talking about blues guitar

>liberals hurt poor by trying to stop climate change
recent eu carbon tax laws have exemptions for private jets and superyachts while the top 100 companies that produced 90% of all co2 get government handouts paid for my you through tax and inflation

>notching catastrophic have
???

Juden Peterstein is an old school liberal hack who loves mass migration. He knows that climate change is going to cause massive population movement the likes of which the Earth has never seen and he wants it all to go into Canada's pozzed spread asshole. He wants them to be displaced, displaced right into his fucking neighborhood, so his daughter can get another black lover.

jordan peterson hate threads and discord trannies...name a more iconic pair

this chud got sober and sounds even more insane than usual.

You're dumb af. I installed full solar + batteries and have free year round AC and as much hi-def kino as I want. If you aren't taking advantage of solar rebates you are genuinely retarded.

This is true.

Attached: its_still_up.png (806x530, 46.21K)

poors don't own land. very very rich people with beachfront property lose their land. moderately wealthy people with inland property get free upgrades to beach-houses. Sea-level rises will be the greatest wealth-redistribution in human history.

Not a peer reviewed study at all and the guy is connected to climate denialist """charity""" which refuses to clarify who provides its funding.

Why is he dressed like that?

What the fuck was he even getting at when he started rambling on about variables and the environment not meaning anything? He's lost it.

lol ok retard

get aload of this sucker

youtube.com/watch?v=aVXiXn8Oec8

Attached: based.jpg (1280x720, 67.12K)

His daughter really fucked him up

I hate to admit it but I used to like JP. But hearing his ridiculous talk about climate change.... holy fuck. His bloviating about that shit was wild. He needs to stay in his fucking lane.

Attached: 1625610307031.png (218x367, 33.13K)

kek qrd?

I just hope that when America collapses and these rich faggots flee off into Europe and Asia that they get shanked in some back alley, i don't want these retards spreading their brain diseases over here.

He's ass mad that his arguments are unconvincing drivel so he wants to attack the concept of the environment at its root.
Liberals do this shit when they say that race or the west don't actually exist

this chud got sober and sounds even more insane than usual.

Attached: 1613165111469.jpg (526x526, 39.95K)