Good scenes in shit movies

Good scenes in shit movies.

youtu.be/76Hq9qyQBlQ?t=32

Attached: SmartSelect_20220131-015922.jpg (1334x795, 460.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YwEArrXNnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dredd wasnt a shit movie though

>great scenes in great movies*

fpbp
spbp

How did this happen?

Anyone else think it's weird that the Judges would even give a shit about slo-mo?
Like I can understand the war on drugs in the 20th century, they're ruining the youth, destroying society, blah blah blah.
And I could understand if it was giving people superpowers or something.
But from what we see it's literally just scumbags with no hope chilling out for a few minutes.
And we know for a fact the Judges have better things to do.
So why is it even illegal? Just tax it.

The movie is great.
Also SAGE

Using logic in a forum for films? You're going in the isocube bud.

Attached: 1634748001788.png (256x256, 61.43K)

Dare I say FILTERED

I want to bust a fat nut right after taking a hit of slo mo

>So why is it even illegal? Just tax it.
I'm guessing it's illegal for the same reason legal stuff is still illegal. It hasn't been approved and vetted by state funded agencies to then be sold to consumers by corporate overlords. Also there's the issue with gangs actively killing and extorting people to push this drug. Keep in mind this was a new drug on the scene when Dredd discovered it.

Attached: okay.jpg (1024x1024, 93.73K)

saw this in 3D at the kinoplex, these parts are the only good bits i remember in the movie

>saw this in 3D
I see the problem.

dredd was fucking great you low t faggot

>dredd
>shit

user, I...

Everyone we see who does slomo is a violent piece willing to hurt others, it could be the case that the drug has lingering effects that mess with your reasoning abilities, in the same way crackheads get violent and lose their minds if they are on the shit too long and often

Judge Anderson's depiction is the hottest female to ever be filmed

Attached: tumblr_inline_nyymeydlA21rifr4k_500.gif (160x200, 1.84M)

I like the part where she made that guy piss his pants.
I wish she'd do that to me.

I wish they'd shown Hershey.

Shame the movie is so gross I'll just look at that gif and this pic and imagine its her instead (good girl of strong faith)

Attached: temptation.jpg (679x960, 110.62K)

I actually keep a list of the top scenes in the movies I watch. Here's a few scenes that clearly rises above the rest of the movie (even if it isn't "shit")

here's a few that I have picked that fits Op's criteria

>The title sequence of Fantastic Voyage
The movie has definitely aged but the title sequence has an interesting, artistic touch to it that captures the feel of the era while still feeling relevant of today
>The ending of the Black Hole (1979)
Gives a hell of a "doom"-feeling. Potrays a nice classical depiction of hell, with a fitting soundtrack, fuming cinematography and nice set decour.
>The Tale of Prince Stout by Gary Busey in Surviving the Game
It even made Rutger Hauer envious, haha!
youtube.com/watch?v=3YwEArrXNnI