Do you guys put your phones away when watching an film or television?

Do you guys put your phones away when watching an film or television?

Attached: Jenny Phone.jpg (626x1042, 525.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vVgpchMfQIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time I went to a film, I left my phone in the car. Not really for any major reason, I just hate sitting on it but I default to carrying it in my back pocket, like those women with fat asses.
Television? Depends what/where I'm watching.

Not always at home but I have made a point of doing so more often. Especially with films.

In a movie theater, it stays in the pocket.
At home, during a good movie I might look up the cast or check a reference I want to read more about later.
Less good movies or shows I barely put it away. Worst case I put the phone away and sit down at the computer instead.

Attached: 1610042422091.jpg (708x667, 86.27K)

Tommy Texter thread? huh

I don't watch film or television

Yes. When I watch a movie, I like to pay attention, unlike zoomers, who need constant dopamine hits. Also, please note this is an Amazzonkane board.

Attached: 1583085698597.jpg (1080x1350, 285.69K)

Honestly, I'm on my phone through most things I watch as I'm usually not very invested.

>this is an Amazzonkane board
C'mon, son!

Attached: DfxFSHdU8AAWVQs-orig.jpg (1518x2048, 347.33K)

Yes, and I refuse to watch films with people who get their phones out. Last time it happened I paused the film and stared at the offender until she put it away. If anyone were shameless enough to ignore me under those circumstances, I would just turn off the Any Forums and call it a night.
I also refuse to attend any cinema where this rule is not strictly enforced. If the ushers cannot keep the place phone-free, I will walk out and ask for a refund. If a refund is not provided, I will write to the local newspaper about them. We have to be vigilant about this issue, otherwise phones will just take over and destroy all enjoyment of the real world.
>I might look up the cast or check a reference I want to read more about later
This is degenerate behaviour. There is no such thing as moderate phone use during film and Any Forums. It's like when people pretend they are moderate crack or heroin users - it always leads to addiction if you keep going.
This is what the full blown addiction looks like. This user cannot enjoy anything, as his neurochemical reward system is completely fucked by the phone.

Kane has a hammer body, no doubt. But her videos are not entertaining.
Jenny has a great body, too, but I love her content. Even though she barely makes videos anymore.
I'd be ecstatic if Kane made more interesting videos.

Attached: jn_bike.jpg (1536x2048, 412.23K)

yes but my gf always has her phone out. I don't even care unless she asks me what someone said or a plot point at which point I'll go continue watching it alone in another room

Do you think that Jenny actually has some tingles remembering the thing with her uncle? Like she knows intellectually it was rape but the body can't decide how it reacts to what it was conditioned on. I remember some girl talking about how she used to put whipped cream on her lips to recreate the feeling from when some abuser put his spooge on there when she was little

I can't even sit at my couch to watch a movie. I have to put up something in the background on my 2nd monitor and don't even pay attention

Amazzonkane just needs to do some mainstream shit once in a while to cement a larger fan base. This video about the Twlight Zone was interesting.
youtu.be/vVgpchMfQIg

Attached: 1585396873276.jpg (1080x1349, 113.53K)

I was watching a particularly low quality tv flick from my country with ads every 30 minutes with my little sister in my arms who literally was tapping away on her phone for the entire duration of it
I said nothing of it because the film was shit and her tummy felt so nice and warm to the touch

I have IMDB cast and crew open on my laptop.

Uh... hmm

Attached: 1635274993735.jpg (1280x720, 145.84K)

it isnt anything sexual if you think that, I just like touching tummies and my sister has a cute and warm one, I dont see what is wrong with that

Well she has 250k subs hanging on her every word dude can you blame her

You fucking pervert, you should be reported and locked up.

Hmm... uh

Attached: 5cf9ab93752beb3b449bfff16e7c1a19.jpg (1024x1024, 58.96K)

True, that was alright

Attached: kane_dress.jpg (2048x1364, 325.91K)

>neck slut

Jenny is gross

Depends how good what i'm watching is.

Nothing enrages me more than when I get someone to watch a movie or tv show with me and they sit on their fucking phones the entire time. Fuck you assholes, put your fucking eyes on the television you cunts.

the fuck is perverted about that?