This kills the Halo series

This kills the series. Not fleshy Cortana or blacks/women or making Keyes a sciencegurl.

Human Covenant indicate that they've cut the budget hard and will have Chief fight these annoying shits 90% of the time instead of actual aliens they'd need to CGI render

It's over. I bet we've already seen most of the shots of actual Covenant for season 1 in the trailer

Attached: 346366.png (656x372, 289.76K)

there's a thousand ways to get around needing constant cgi
unfortunately that requires actual talent and creativity
which has been outlawed in hwodd
>t. hwood chad

The alien looked bad but tentacles looked good

>Here's your Covenant bro

Attached: Halo_Nightfall_Lekgolo_worm.jpg (1920x806, 282.68K)

NOTE: the Covenant is a (white) human supremacist organization

>Human Covenant

I've thought about this in the games, or at least a human-looking race joining the Covenant. Would be cool.

Of course I haven't played the games since Halo 3 so I don't know how the Covenant can still exist since High Charity was destroyed.

seeing more esoteric covenant like wormys would be fine, the problem is they're gonna make humans front and center

same problem as disney star wars, they can't let aliens exist more than props/gag

The show takes place in an alternate timeline they're gonna ignore all canon to do whatever retarded shit they want

No. No more fucking worms. Forward Unto Dawn, Halo Nighfall, and now this weird bullshit is doing it and I'm tired of seeing them. In fact, no more live action Halo, make it stop.

Attached: Hunter_worm.png (1000x414, 373.58K)

If you think about it, it’s Cheif vs multiculturalism

The Covenant are a bad case for multiculturalism. You basically have the highest IQ race (Prophets) manipulating the most martially powerful races (Elites) into enforcing a slave-class of retarded inferior aliens while a strong but savage race (brutes) looks on with envy at the elites status and constantly attempts to undermine them

>Elites
>most powerful
Elites actually lost the war against the Prophets. Muh honor and katanas doesn't do much when the other side has planet-killing spaceships

Dont think about it too hard, you might just realize it actually very closely mirrors real life multiculturalism

But it has POC and dyed hair spartans user, surely woke audiences will carry this to success

>When a brute tries to post against an elite on Any Forums

sangheili privilege, everyone. disgusting!

Attached: 891723891273821.png (298x314, 95.1K)

It looks fucking shit. How anyone is excited for it is beyond me.

Kek

all the canon is already retarded shit, but that doesn't mean the show won't be too.

It's the one human and she's been raised since infancy in the Covenant to serve as a Forerunner Thingy Unlocker.

Relax, it's not like they won't have grunts, just maybe no hunters.