I am now high for the first time, what are movies that will either makes this better or worse?

I am now high for the first time, what are movies that will either makes this better or worse?

Attached: 5cf2940-1.jpg (1080x1440, 369.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n57Q8DaiZC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice b8
If you’re being honest, just watch whatever the fuck you want. It’ll be fun regardless.

Watch The Big Lebowski if you want to make this better

man if I was high the first time I wouldn't be looking at pictures like THAT. you must be tough as nails...

I can only watch movies high if I'm around other people. Being high alone makes me too autistic to listen to dialogue.

Same.

>he doesn't have a skinwalker folder
ngmi

Attached: navajos.jpg (640x512, 61.67K)

I like looking at these images with ambient music as to feel something

youtu.be/n57Q8DaiZC0

Attached: 86299dc.jpg (1078x1497, 190.85K)

which drugs?

There's hardly any dialogue in 2001 but I still couldn't follow what was going on because I was high. I swear even when I'm sober I can't follow movies for shit. An I retarded?

Attached: my mind is going.gif (500x225, 1.94M)

I watched the ghost adventures episode 'Upper Fruitland Curse' while on dxm and still have nightmares about it so maybe try that

Weed isn't made for movies. It's made for things that allow you to go anywhere in your mind. Alcohol is a good film enhancer tho.

Like what?

HEAVY METAL

Watch classic Simpsons. Comfy animation or super comfy live-action like Seinfeld is imho the best kino for first-time smokers.

i've got no less than 4 psychoactive substances in my blood rn at dangerous levels and desperately need some recommendations

no typos bitch

i'm going to go drink some more and do some more lines while i cook spaghetti, y'all better have some recommendations for me when i gent back

I think so. Say something else

Eraserhead

based

Watch the heavy metal south park episode