Mfw never had a gf at 30

>mfw never had a gf at 30

Attached: me.jpg (593x423, 33.69K)

same

Attached: 68748646848.png (500x281, 134.15K)

i'm 29 and i only had one, heres a pic of her

you can do it dont give up

Attached: pp.jpg (360x361, 13.67K)

>tfw you should've moved into a high rise but weren't thinking about suicide prospects when you last moved

Attached: wojak.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

Chances are you're never going to find one and even if you do she'll walk all over you and leave you worse off

I know you don't want to hear this but they're overrated and make your life hell, acquire money instead.

same but 33 here.

fucked a girl when i was 10yo though

blackpilled

trust me guys you arent missing anything but even more misery.

>Chances are you're never going to find one
likely
>she'll walk all over you and leave you worse off
unlikely. will never get that far

>you can do it dont give up
I don't want to have my first gf at 30. I stopped trying years ago. It's too late.

I wish guys could just fuck whores. And not 'just fuck whores'. I wish it simply was that men and women could attend to sexual pleasure on reasonable, consenting terms for the mutual exchange of money for pleasure. So many things would flow easier if you KNEW, if YOU KNEW that you could end the week fucking a warm woman.

Colonial America was like this. Oh, they'll feed you lines about the puritans and protestants but what kept things moving were whores and pirates and publicans and sailors waving their dicks out looking for boys on a crisp boston morning. The people who fought for relief from absurd tax levies by the british were the kinds of people we continuously characterize as scum criminals because americans got head-fucked with temperance and absurd degrees of self restraint. We stopped flogging people in public and have spent 200 years flogging the insides of our craniums out.

well at least you're rich right? right?

Love yourself enough to not have to give a shit whether or not you love somebody else. Fuck suicide/death, shit sounds boring as hell. It's never too late to be what you might have been.

Attached: 1617731274862.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

no. comfortable though. i made $150k last year.
>It's never too late to be what you might have been.
yeah it is. ain't getting my hair back

GFs are overrated.

Me neither friend and that's okay. Maybe its just cope, but I find it kinda liberating when I look at what other guys my age are going through to satisfy partners, careers and all the other bullshit responsibilities they take on.

pay for expensive therapy

>never had a gf
>never had a job
>never had a car
>never had a driver's license
>never had a best friend
>never had a chance

Every new day is a day to prove the world wrong. Every new day is an opportunity to beat the world. Remember, this world wants you to end it. Give the world the finger. Spit in itself. Improve yourself for yourself at the very least. Just remember to not give the world the win.

The fuck does hair have to do with what you want to do? Genuinely curious. I mean women can't exclusively be your goal in life, can it? (Maybe, idk)
My hair grows too damn fast and outwardly, not lengthy, and I'm too lazy to get it cut to maintain properly. Started wearing a baseball cap. Feels pretty good.

It doesn't really bother me all that much
Think of God and eternity, think of beauty and truth

>want to kill self but mom still alive

change, don't disappoint her user

Assuming you don’t kill yourself before, what is your plan for when you end up getting old and can’t take care of yourself? It’s absurdly expensive and we don’t seem to be anywhere near drastic breakthroughs in lifespan or healthspan technology so this is going to be an issue for everyone.

Hey, I've got 4/5 of those goin' right now.
Still technically don't have a high school diploma either, so I'm working on that.

I turned 28 a few weeks ago I will soon know your feel