HOWARD STERN IS A FARCE

Howard's / Robin's take on video games:
>Adults don't / shouldn't play them, if you do you're a loser.

Opie / Anthony's position on video games:
>They played video games, and talked about it on air.

Howard's / Robin's take on the Internet:
>"There's like, five people on there."
>Ignores, ridicules, dismisses it, etc.

Opie / Anthony's take on the Internet:
>Regularly references fan sites, forums, and encourages / promotes the "pests" which started organically online.

Howard / Robin's take on political correctness:
>Times are changing, our show has evolved.

Opie / Anthony's take on political correctness:
>Stood firmly against it, spoke for free speech and defended other jocks who got fired.

Just several examples of how Howard was out of touch with his base, and the times.

Attached: radio-personalities-gregg-opie-hughes-r-and-anthony-cumia-l-walk-from-CG078C.jpg (1300x951, 216.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWr6K1rzIEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God O&A sucked so hard

Anthony still fucks trannies

anthony looks like steve buscemi there

Two O&A threads, not complaining but whats the occasion?

10+ hours of O & A exposing Howard's lies:
youtube.com/watch?v=uWr6K1rzIEI

O & A were the center of the radio revolution. The fathers of podcasting, and at their peak the number one radio show in America. People say it's Howard, but their XM subscribership combined with terrestrial audience blew him out of the water when he moved to Sirius. Why does everyone ignore this??

And FUCK YOU to the zoomers who say "no one cares, who are they?" If you weren't there, you don't know shit. If you don't know shit, don't say shit. Clear?

Is that the TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE on the right?

>video games
Oh come on.

I know a lot of boomers who think like Howard. Once you become a bit old it's hard to talk with normal people about these things without looking like a weirdo.

I have long considered myself a one-man pest cell who survived the show's eclipse. On every corner of the world, myself and a loosely knit group of compatriots are fighting an invisible war to advance the O & A mission. It's our hope that these efforts reach the boys, and inspire them to join forces again, start a podcast, and destroy Sirius once and for all.

I was under the impression that for better or for worse, "childhood" extended well past 18 in today's society. I'm approaching my 30s and most people I know still play video games, watch anime, smoke weed, live with their parents, etc. - then again, I didn't really keep in touch with the kids who were going into medical school so maybe I have a warped perception of what's normal.

That said, based on what I read / see online it sounds like all things like video games, anime, etc. are being "normalized" to a degree they weren't before. And some argue that's diluting the quality of those subcultures.

Autistic, off topic garbage.

Probably an attempt by the haters to derail the thread, providing a much needed pretext to justify its removal. It is a fact that threads on this subject have been deleted, bans issued. Members of the O & A Army have publicly alleged that one or more of the mods policing Any Forums are aligned with pro-Howard elements, the charge has not been answered or refuted.

>Howard's / Robin's take on video games:
>Howard's / Robin's take on the Internet:
>"There's like, five people on there."
>Ignores, ridicules, dismisses it, etc.
i dont listen to radio but he is right

Everybody knows Richard & Sal prank calls are the only good segment of the Howard Stern Show.
Also video games are mainly for children.

Yes.

How is that wrong? You're entrapped by a primitive dopamine cycle cobbled together by some chink programmer. Coomers are less embarrassing

>Everybody knows Richard & Sal

Signaled the death of that show.
The final nail in the coffin.

Howard is exactly right and O&A actually agree with him IRL, but are pandering to the younger audience for ratings reasons.

This is boomer-tier logic, completely out of step with Millennial or Gen Z thinking. The world is being raised on the Internet, O & A were ahead of the times in seeing its significance or in actually *appealing to their target demographic, men 18-45* instead of condescending them like Howard in those examples.

In addition to having better programming, technology, and (at one point) a larger audience. Howard only won via foul play, money changed hands at a higher level and / or there was pressure from the big bosses in Hollywood, O & A would have never submitted to Globohomo and so they had to disappear.

>completely out of step with Millennial or Gen Z thinking.

Doesn't matter. Both those gens are wrong. I mean just look around you. Look at the headlines, that's what you get when you pander to those gens.

This is literally akin to supporting Clown World.

Gamers are being demonized, and you march in lockstep with it because you fear for your social credit.

Attached: 11256215.png (638x307, 60.4K)

If you mean that mass adoption of video games is clown world.. I completely agree with you.