Just got done reading Arnold's kino autobiography, what are some other good actor autobiographies worth reading?

Just got done reading Arnold's kino autobiography, what are some other good actor autobiographies worth reading?

Attached: 41icfHfzIxL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 27.53K)

Watch the making of for expendables

Any fun facts from the book?

Arnold's career in construction with his Italian friend, how they would build concrete walls in Venice Beach together. Also generally what a keen mind Arnold had for self promotion even in foreign countries like Japan.

I've heard great things about Burt Reynolds'

Craig Ferguson's was fun.

The Matthew McConaughey one where he talks about getting molested.

Kenneth Anger

Attached: 91yQGdS3+IL[1].jpg (1244x2050, 720.49K)

Why the fuck did he name it after Total Recall and not "True Lies"?

Haven't read the Brian Cox one myself but I've heard and seen posts about it here

Jackie Chan's is pretty good up until the last few chapters, then he starts making excuses for cheating on his wife and you realize he's an asshole.

It was too sanitized for me.
I had already read a lot about Arnold's early days when I was in to lifting, and most of it was omitted from the book or watered down.

The Gummibear Of Candycornia

Attached: 455-AustrianDeathMachine.jpg (1280x720, 58.36K)

American sniper

Attached: 559.jpg (345x336, 25.83K)

That only makes it better.

I've read all the big ones and Mike Tysons is by far the most kino, insane life.

Audio book kino

nice, I have hardcovers of this and the sequel

I read that one. Franco.

>In Arnold Schwarzenegger's autobiography “Total Recall – My Unbelievably True Life Story” he gives some insight into what his first steroid cycle consisted of, and when he started it.

>The first thing of note is that he discovered steroid use before the 1967 Mr. Universe competition while researching about the training methods of the East Germans and the Soviets.

>There were rumors that they were using performance enhancing drugs to get superior results from their weightlifters, shot-putters, and swimmers and he soon found out that steroids were the drugs that they were using.

>Arnold goes on to touch on how he went to a doctor to ask for a prescription of anabolic steroids.

>He simply asked: Can you let me try it?

>The doctor agreed, and he was then prescribed an injection every two weeks and pills to take in between.

Bryan Cranston: A Life in Parts. Very good, also funny