Is john xina's series really that good?

is john xina's series really that good?

Attached: 1612523336911.png (1102x1122, 1.5M)

It's decent. I despise camp but I enjoy it for the most part.
There isn't much else to watch currently.

What did they mean by that headline?

Yeah its pretty based. He become introspective after murdering Flagg I think. Starting to wonder if he's just a maniac rather than a patriot

based normal thinking poster

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Another deconstruction of the super-hero genre makes critics believe it’s original, and elevates it beyond the genre it’s in. But neither are true.

It's better than the other capeshit shows I've tried to watch but the fat black bitch holds it back. I don't have a problem with a black secret agent woman but the fact she's 400lbs is too much

It's okay, Vigilante is the highlight of the show

Yeah I like the show and think it's funny but that character reeks of trying to fill some kind of diversity quota only they crammed all the forms of diversity they were shooting for into a single character.

"hey guys, this superhero is actually super ironic and self aware! this is game changing!!!"
this is literally every fucking superhero movie since ironman, there's no serious or sincere since like 2010

Cena finna kill capeshit just like he killed pro wrestling

No, it’s fucking boring

One of the most woke shows I've ever sat through. Stopped at ep03, will not continue.

My friends that like it are unilaterally the ones whose tastes in media are the opposite of mine. They're a pretty good litmus test of things I would end up hating.

>hating camp
the idiots have taken over...

I like that they put all of the mandatory diversity in one character. It allows everyone else to be normal

When he talked to that spic about killing more white people in the first few seconds, I dipped out and yelled at fmovies for making me watch that for free.

t.pol nigga hatin looking for a fight coming thru

God I hate post modernism. Everything is ironic and nothing is fun because sincerity is dead.

i love camp you pleb, but i see why that user can find it annoying in the show it can be very "reddity" and over the top retarded, i know thats what camp is but xina can be abit too much at times

kek you do have the point. even the other black guy, who I assumed was another diversity insert, turned out pretty based. I also like that the nig’s lesbo relationship has almost 0 screen time. Like Gunn has a one minute quota dedicated to them every episode and after meeting that he fucks off with them