Fucking kino

Fucking kino.

Attached: rg.jpg (2160x2880, 1.04M)

It really isn't. Although I would gargle the fuck out of sister Judy or the red haired wife's feet.

no

Season two hasn't gripped me as much as season one did desu

Like every other McBride show it is quite variable in terms of quality. One scene is hilarious (the scene with Judy explaining to BJ how she stalked her college professor is one of the funniest things I've seen on tv in a long time) and then the entire rest of the episode is devoid of laughter.
I think he gets by with just making his shows so strange and almost incomprehensible in terms of themes and pacing that he comes off as some weird indie artist when in reality I just think he has some good ideas and he pads the rest of the episodes in with nothing

Why are you acting like Danny McBride writes every episode alone? Theres a whole team of different guys writing like John Carcieri and Jeff Fradley

He's the showrunner and creator, he likely has editorial control

i loved vice principals so i was really hyped for this

but i didnt even finish season 1 because it was lame

is it supposed to be funny or dramatic or serious or all three of those? it was neither for me

Hell fuckin yea! I enjoy the episodes from the past.

Danny McBride's work is extremely spotty but man he's the only man still doing actual comedy.

Eastbound and Down S1 - Amazing
Eastbound and Down S2 - Meh
Eastbound and Down S3 - Good
Eastbound and Down S4 - Premise was running out but it's fun
Vice Principles - His best work to date easily, probably because it was shot in the miniseries format
Gemstones S1 - Great
Gemstones S2 - Getting a bit tired

Honestly I'll watch anything with John Goodman in it though.

that is this week's episode, user

Also
>megachurches bad
>noooo you can't earn money so you could give your members full experience of being Christian only (((us))) can do it
I hate this show for mocking us, I mean I am a member of pic related and they're totally not like in the show.

Attached: 100c0p000000fitls0916.jpg (2253x1635, 854.31K)

I watched it.
Do you think Baby's son is that weird looking dude that helps the youngest son?

I understand how megachurches can stimulate people ripe on the idea of Christ's philosophy. Especially because it picks up on Platonian ideals without the strife of the reformation church. But you are being taken for a ride.

Ok jewish man.

adult Harmon will be a new character. i'm thinking he'll be a total chad and good person without his dad's bad influence for 30 years

Why'd they make baby billy such a baby in this episode

I'm sure that there are some decent megachurches. But come on there's been some scummy motherfuckers in that racket. I mean come on Jim Bakker is a real scummy dude.

You shouldn't treat a comedy that mocks a fictional megachurch as a condemnation of all similar organizations. No more than Kenny Powers was a parody of shitbag Baseball players.

best show on rn

it really is kino, so of course the usual retards on Any Forums wouldn't be talking much about it

>tfw no aunt Tiffany gf

Attached: gettyimages-162229476-612x612.jpg (402x612, 35.76K)

I see the workaholics guy, I don't watch. simple as