Admit it: she got her just desserts

Admit it: she got her just desserts

Attached: Capture.png (628x414, 583.56K)

Legally speaking, would this be considered murder?

waiting for someone to post "it" as we speak

>Admit it
i'll admit it as soon as you admit you're a reddit nigger

Technically no, he just put it on her, and he gave her the option to get it off. I think that’s what I appreciate about Saw so much, the fact that they probably couldn’t put him behind bars if they even tried.

Retard

Attached: 1572033712215.png (726x750, 124.45K)

>cant go to jail for kid napping/drugging/assaulting people
>cant go to jail for inflicting grevious bodily harm
>cant go to jail for manslaughter

He was responsible for putting them in those situations. He would be held responsible even if it wasn't murder.

>they probably couldn’t put him behind bars if they even tried.
Holy shit, this is the most retarded thing I've read in months.

Attached: 1641884051131.jpg (660x880, 92.05K)

I would rather a hundred jigsaws go free than one innocent boobytrapist be falsley imprisoned.

He wasn’t even in the room for most of that and he always gave them a choice. Every jiggy related kill was a suicide. He wanted them to appreciate life. The only crime he is guilty of is caring too much.

I'm a lawyer, and this is absolutely true. If a case was put forth in court against him, the judge would dismiss it almost immediately.

>the fact that they probably couldn’t put him behind bars if they even tried.
saw fans actually believe this

I'm also a lawyer. Don't listen to this guy he's retraded

>retraded
Not a real legal term.

Are the saw movies actually good? How do they compare to something like Hellraiser 1 or Event Horizon?

>He wanted them to appreciate life
It seems like torture is not the best way to go about this, but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

The first Saw movie is legitimately good. I haven't seen the rest.

>All these people getting trolled
God, this board is full of newfags. And yes I'm aware a couple of you are only pretending to be trolled but more of you are being sincere.

Dude don't post gore outside of Any Forums I'm gonna hurl ugh....

Yeah the first one is good but the others suck big time. They are basically completely different movies.

He's right. Look up the State of California v. John Kramer.