If i dont get my hands on some bloody oil soon, there will be blood for sure!

>If i dont get my hands on some bloody oil soon, there will be blood for sure!
Literally got up and left right after this scene

Attached: twbb.jpg (600x600, 203.49K)

He didn't say that.

those dubs have been drilled

Attached: 1521943600867.png (560x352, 127.67K)

oh look another newfag with no creativity. brits must be waking up

>My dick doesn't work and I'm tired of this classic Priest! There will be blood soon!

>bring me the head of that dastardly priest or I swear to you there will be blood
what did he mean by that bros?

If I say I'm an oldfag you will agree.

I
drink
your
fagtalk
I DRINK IT UP!!

stupid phonefag

Was it the mining accident or his horrible upbringing that made him a little salty?

Attached: 1643336919976.png (300x300, 113.34K)

>"Will there be dinner served sir?"
>(in Jamaican accent) "Dere will be, blood"

he just wanted the blood and to get away bro
try not to overthink it

Don't think about it too hard, he's supposed to be a metaphor for emerging industrial capitalism

>he's supposed to be a metaphor for emerging industrial capitalism
jesus christ midwits....
he's a guy
who wanted blood
thats the entire film
is there anything you ugly faggots can't overthink?

BLOODY OIL BASTARD BITCH!

Attached: angry_prajeet.jpg (245x206, 6.61K)

>I drink your digits, I drink them up

nah the movie is supposed to be a cringe metaphor about how industrial capitalism "killed" religion as the leading philosophy in America. it's really hamfisted and shitty once you realize, but it explains why the characters are so weird and non-believable.

>Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new meme was coming in at /sp/ and I had to see about it. That meme is now flowing at two hundred replies and it's paying me an income of five (You)s an hour. I have two others bumping and I have sixteen baiting on Any Forums. So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm a meme man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all anons that beg for a chance to shitpost your boards, maybe one in twenty will be meme men; the rest will be redditors trying to get between you and the meme men - to get some of the (You)s that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has memes, and means to shitpost, he'll maybe know nothing about memeing and he'll have to hire out the job on a hotpocket contract, and then you're depending on a janny that's trying to rush the job through so he can get another hotpocket just as quick as he can. This is the way this works.

>if my surveys are correct, and we drill here, there will be blood, which is a metaphor of course for oil
bit on the nose for me

>I'm tired of this classic Priest!

Attached: kunkles.jpg (194x259, 18.01K)

I like to think of myself as an oil driller