He won

he won

Attached: AnthonyCumia-ba770a73-main-image[1].jpg (807x660, 98.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziWldRBswAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won at getting his anus penetrated by that boy who goes by the name of Spherehunter nowadays.

nah

Think of all the O&A kino we missed out on over the last 8 years

Literally the weakest link, got carried by Patrice.

He is funny, but he is nothing without patrice or Louie.

compound media is way funnier than O&A

FEED NANA

Absolute b8

It was inevitable. He would have been canceled by something else. I bet the very next Jocktober would have been it. They used to order thousands of people to harass small time radio stations by calling them and through facebook that would not have lasted long

Bubba the Love Sponge and Lex & Terry were better. You won't convince me otherwise and I'm closing this thread after I hit post. I won.

Used to think like him until I realized he didn't want attachments as a self-defense mechanism and all his bragging about rejecting intimacy was just cope. Most likely he only fucked whores.

You're a loser, Ant'ny.

It was good while it lasted, I guess.

Please take your meds, schizo

why is bennington so beloved by o&a fans? he seems like a nice enough guy but i don't remember ever laughing at anything he's said,

It's weird that O&A and Howard Stern both flared out roughly around the same time.

All guys like him are in a perpetual state of misery and usually end up offing themselves. The worst part is he thinks he's Joe Rogan or Tucker Carlson-tier edgy but he's just a poser, a boomer's idea of edgy like Howard Stern.

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I don't understand why people still whiteknight this old faggot, he hasn't been "hilarious!" since Patrice fell into a coma. There are plenty of other comedians who aren't afraid to say nigger, there's no point in still trying to pretend this goo gobbler is anywhere close to amusing anymore.

Attached: Sad Cumia.png (525x416, 475K)

>It's weird that O&A and Howard Stern
All radio talk shows that weren't conservative talk died out. No one cares anymore now that podcasts are a thing

i dare you not to laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=ziWldRBswAQ

He is hilarious in O&A but terrible now without good comedians surrounding him and challenging him