This is a 50 year old man

>This is a 50 year old man
When is hollywood going to share these anti aging therapies?

Attached: jarred-leto-casa-gucci.jpg (690x437, 31.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zO2wFkl46g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you retarded? it's simple. it's not some hidden jew secret. it starts with ONE THING. I DON'T KNOW WHY

here's his secret
>never married
>no children

>Leto is a gay rights activist. In October 2009, he raised money for the campaign against California Proposition 8, created by opponents of same-sex marriage to overturn the California Supreme Court decision that had legalized same-sex marriage. He spoke out in support of LGBT rights group Freedom Action Inclusion Rights (FAIR).[147] In May 2012, he expressed support after hearing that Barack Obama had endorsed same-sex marriage.[148]

>When is hollywood going to share these anti aging therapies?
You want andrenochrome and child blood transfusions?

For eternal youth, sure

Attached: 0f0b7dd6cb339e0654a1c8d58128c771.jpg (500x500, 33.43K)

Just plastic surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zO2wFkl46g

He’s been using hair dye for 20 years at least.

He looks like a 50 that takes care of himself + hair dye + hair transplant. A lot of botox cream to remove the wrinkles.

>that one user who is absolutely obsessed with Jared Leto and his age

you are that user, user

More like house of boipucci.

no secrets, just ridiculously good genes. this is his mom - she's 70 fucking years old:

Attached: nL1DAwGrQO1uzHwR.jpg (1200x800, 176.09K)

wrong board, tourist

Nigger I was making bomb ass /trek/ generals and destroying the queers while you were still trying to phonepost keyed into happening.

He's had work. You can clearly see it by how his eyes look off compared to photos of his younger self (sort of like zellwegger's eyes). His face will start to look more jarring as it contrasts his age-appropriate neck, for which there is no surgery to fix. The long hair is masking a receding hairline.

Honestly, trying to hold onto the pretty boy look just ends up making a man look like a dyke. He looks sort of like a bearded woman even here.

>referencing some stupid shit form last year

>2022
>still posting on Any Forums with a desktop

Attached: 7A818462-6B34-4FB6-93AD-060ECF6A28F0.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

At least all you fucking zoomers will be dead of myocarditis in another two years.

No, they've gotten good about necks. There are now more localized lifts that no longer require the cut, lift, and sew methodologies of before. They're more expensive and require more skill though, but since Leto has only had good work done so far, I don't doubt he's got good discernment unlike most of those retards in Hollywood letting Dr. Nick slice them open.

Justify why you need a desktop computer.

never done an honest days work. Simple as

To post like a goddamn man.
You will never pass.
You will never be a woman.

and you have? lol

Mmhmm.

>hair transplant
Why do baldfags always cope like this? My dad's 61 and has a full head of hair without a single gray hair. Some men are lucky

What a GMILF

yes I literally work construction

Attached: A41B7D59-30D5-4C84-ABF0-6995EEFEC6A0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

>construction
>honest work

Mom and dad are literally getting renovations done is more like it.

Don't look up what she looks like young.

I would. Jared's brother isn't too good looking though.

its called adrenochrome sir and you need to be on the inside to get that kind of treatment

all your hands can create is shit posts on Any Forums. Sad.