I just watched the last bond

I just watched the last bond.

What the fuck was lucifer satans plan?

Attached: OIP.CR-Xon-7y8TRBkO4xVSlywHaIt.jpg (474x557, 27.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYLPmB60eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill most of the population.

kill all the baddies with a virus

Did they ever explain why he could get shot a bunch of times in the intro to no effect?

And

>why does he wear the mask?

Seriously, they only have him wear it to present the mask to the chick later in the movie, but there's no rhyme or reason for him to wear it in the first place.

This movie sucked. Ana De Armas the only good part.

Figured he was just wearing a kevlar vest under his coat. He was just shot with a pistol, which would knock the wind out of you in vest, but not inflict serious injury.

He was going to do a Thanos, using his nanotech weapon to reduce the population.

Thx that actually makes sense (In the pic it shows his arm shot but whatever, good enough)

Attached: 1619064711217.png (550x564, 249.4K)

He just wanted his ancestral island home back, and he didn't care how many cunnies he had to kidnap to get it done.

Release the rona

>this
i forget when the original release date was supposed to be, but they obviously would have had to write the script years before we ever saw it, even if it came out on time
HOW DID THEY KNOW

Attached: 6cb1b6900f82f628.jpg (574x450, 41.27K)

No he wasn't, he was selling his assassin services

>Oh no a global pandemic!

The point of the virus in the movie is that it is targetable by DNA and can therefore be used for eugenics. Is cov2-sars like that? No. The only thing exceptional about corona is the hysteria that the common flu caused for 3 years straight.

Some master villain, couldn't even kill a small child.

>Is cov2-sars like that? No
maybe, or maybe the jury is still out on that

Do idiots like you not read Malthus in 10th grade English anymore? The whole of the British upper class believed in Thanos like dogma 400 years ago and have been proven wrong time and time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYLPmB60eI

There wasn’t one. He was written as an after thought. Don’t hire degenerate jewish feminists to edit your scripts and make bullshit rules for the set.

i agree with this

Imagine if covid was actually as deadly as people think it is.
that was his plan

No

Release a lab engineered bio weapon to cull the population because he felt they were passive normies who deserved it. I couldn't suspend disbelief, dumb plot.

Something about a made up disease and a deadly vaccine.