Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x576, 73.17K)

of course not

Free too

there's like a halo in space and it's epic cuz sci fi epic and video games epic so halo epic
epic kino!!!!!

looks like fan film garbage

The world we once knew is dead and gone.

I don't think so because of the female villain in the trailer.

What is it supposed to be about? Are they starting before, during, after the games?

nope

>What is it supposed to be about? Are they starting before, during, after the games?
It looks like they're starting before with humans siding with the Covenant, even though they're supposed to be genocidal maniacs.

They are ignoring the games and making their own timeline.

Should've known.

Attached: 1632624197433.jpg (279x312, 19.28K)

Nothing is kino anymore

:(

Probably not.
I can already tell that the Covenant will probably be sidelined over gay human drama, because animating the covenant aliens is too expensive for the paramount jews.

watch the fucking trailer dude
it looks awful
and that's being generous

>They are ignoring the games and making their own timeline.
That's fine, but they somehow lowered the stakes by doing so.

>implying they;re making this to do anything other than piss off the core audience

There's is not a single aspect from that trailer that looks remotely kino.

>343 era Halo
fuck no

Maybe.
At least it might feel like something new/different and has a better chance of being kino than The Last of Us show, which is just directly adapting and regurgitating the exact same stuff we've already played and is unable to be any more kino than the source material

Attached: Kaitlyn-Dever-HBO-THE-LAST-OF-US.jpg (1200x626, 155.33K)

iirc there was so much talk about a Halo show and movies years ago, and none of them happened. They missed their prime chance but I'm still interested in seeing where they take this.
It's on Paramount+, they need something like this because besides this wtf else is there on it?