Characters go to the bathroom and have conversations while peeing

>characters go to the bathroom and have conversations while peeing
>sometimes even no. 2

no one actually does this right? I'm not going to talk to my friend taking a shit, it can wait.

Attached: an7c8zawur281[1].png (1920x1382, 1.67M)

Yea, if you play sports your taking shits and pissing with your buddies all the time.

If I heard my friend’s shit plop into the toilet, I literally couldn’t ever speak to him again. I would not be able to get past it.

Attached: A2D96107-826E-44FA-B64C-ED520D3D817F.png (720x540, 389.15K)

>previously, on the shield

My nine year old sister gets 20 dollars every friday afternoon to piss on my face through her white cotton panties in an empty bathtub.

that was the last time they spoke as friends

I'm way too busy making sure nobody sees my tiny penis when I piss to have any kind of conversation

I walked in on my boyfriend taking a shit. wasn't great

>through her white cotton panties
did your lawyer tell you this would make it legal or something?

I'm the opposite, since mine is pretty big (I'm a shower not a grower). If there is no partition, I take the urinal next to a guy and deliberately swing and flop it around before peeing. If there's partitions, I wait until he's washing his hands and "accidentally" reveal it by turning around so he sees in the mirror.

If you shit in anything but your own toilet you are fucking disgusting animal

What kind of place doesn't have a doored stall so you can shit in private?

/thread

Or the shower*

pretty much this. Then you'd get mocked for it, if you made it weird
Same deal with showering. you got mocked for being a fag if you didnt shower with the rest of the team.
Shit was weird looking back.

Yeah, I'm always disgusted when my gf tries to talk to my while I'm pooping. Just wait 30 minutes, I'll be done.

It's not that weird, that's how life was for most of recorded history. Men went to public bath houses to socialize with other men, soldiers would usually bathe in rivers en masse, etc. Now things are weird because we have a lot of privacy in life, whereas people were very rarely alone for very long back then.

I'm told it's a common thing over there in Jersey

>go to public bathroom
>pretty much a toss-up whether my dick will be a shrivelled 1-incher or respectable 4 inches
I always just got to the farthest urinal just in case

athletics has a lot closet homos. They tried that one me in school too and I just found another class that got me my PE credit tv/film media class

Yes, you see and do a lot in teams sports… for the bonding. Build trust and some other gay shit.

some people do, tho i was never a friend of it.
i mean pissing while talking to someone is okay, but when im shitting i want privacy if it aint war.

people have sex in bathrooms

talking in comparison is much more hygienic

based

it has nothing to do with hygiene it's about privacy and decency

more it was amusing to me that we'd get all defensive about our sexuality for other things but if you didnt stand around naked soaping yourself up with the fellas it was gay. Though on the other hand, the out of the closet gay dudes during P.E. would be real prudish about showering and dressing so maybe not wanting to soap up your dick and talk shit with your buddies does make you a fag.
like this guy

if you're the top you get that experience all the time though

guess how many cocks I saw in highschool beside mine?
>0
how many did you see?

there's a fair bit of distance between showing or bathing among other men and standing there listening to them brap while they're taking a shit and experiencing the aroma that entails

Yeah man, I've got two toilets in my house next to each other so I can hold my friends hand while we're both taking a shit. We call it taking a number 4.

From time to time I see these little indications that normies/chads are quite gay behind closed doors. In pic related Sean Connery's very heterosexual character is asked if he has any homosexual history in an interrogation and he says "just the usual adolescent handheld job" and neither he nor any of the dozen men in the room bat an eye, as if they had similar stories.

What gets me is I know I'm kind of a weird and creepy guy who has tried lots of things one time but I legitimately have had zero homosexual experiences. Like one time my friend asked me to slap his ass and I couldn't even get the nerve to do it. So hearing that 'normal guys' do this shit really confuses me.

Attached: the russia house.jpg (2160x2880, 651.21K)

t. chess club and math team

When i was little my mom used to take me in the womens bathroom when we were out in public and i had to pee. I didn't start using public bathrooms on my own until I was eight.

0. you're not supposed to look at people's cocks in the shower nerd.

Why does my shit stinks frends?

it's so you get rid of it and don't eat it and get sick

so just because you're surrounded by cocks, you have to look at them? you sound like a cock hungry fag, fag.
Have sex nerd lmao

Romans shat on this and they had more decency than the shy modern man

Attached: roman-latrine-gettyimages-639163710.jpg (1200x675, 272.79K)

Attached: nooticer.png (1272x961, 604.92K)

I think the natural/non-gay thing would be to give in to your curiosity for a split second (everyone wants to take advantage of information that is available to them) but then immediately stop staring and go back to your business

A CO-OP shitting of sorts

>12+ empty shitters spread out across the room
>guy sits right next to you
>tfw

I wonder where that came from

sounds like some faglord shit bro

>ave BRAAAAAAPPP

its a british boarding school thing

The guy on the far left has an orgasmic look on his face