I'm starting to believe that they do this shit on purpose just to demoralize true fans

I'm starting to believe that they do this shit on purpose just to demoralize true fans

Attached: Master Chief.jpg (1910x940, 128.18K)

I think she's really cute desu

Attached: 1497510737178.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

I think she's absolute trash lmao

Attached: lee.gif (250x236, 1010.65K)

a game franchise that should have died 15 years ago now has a shitty show?
i am shocked and appalled

This

I knew it would be shit but I didn't know it would be THAT bad

They do it on purpose so they can do a media run where they can write stories about how angry nerdboy gamers are, and that means the show is good when reviews start coming in.
It's all so tiresome.

So the culture war is real? What's their endgame?

>a game franchise that should have died 15 years ago
More like 21 years ago

there's literally nothing wrong with her.

How did that work out for Cowboy Bebop?

Is it still in revenge for that gamergate shit? Kek why do they do it, surely just making what their faggot fans want would be more successful..?

based

Attached: 1617826490819.jpg (800x450, 84.96K)

there is something seriously wrong with your eyes lmao get rekt fucking loser holy shit rOMEGALULlled

ODST and Reach were great. Should've died before 343

Contemptable coward

I'll bite. Why shouldn't she a blue cgi woman?

Just watched the trailer LOTR is finished

>He thinks people who make creative decisions are thinking of fans

I guarantee you only 10 people on that production actually played Halo. And they were all grips

It's literally not about the money, but sending a message.

Attached: joker-burns-money.jpg (1440x613, 176.92K)

>starting
You're close.

The theory behind it is marxist deconstruction (it's actually got fuck all to do with Marx, but shares the same philosophical root in Hegel along with Gender theory), which is all these idiots learn in film school.

What they learn is that everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic, blah blah blah.
Ergo anyone who likes a thing is racist, sexist, and homophobic.
Ergo they deserve to have the thing they like ruined to teach them a lesson about being racist, sexist and homophobic.
And our screams of pain as they move right through pop culture leaving only pain and misery in their wake is proof of the righteousness of their cause.
Because if we didn't need to have our thing destroyed then we would be applauding them for destroying it just as they applaud themselves.

Do you see? Do you understand how they cannot make kino because the very act of making kino is morally abhorrent to them?

At least she's not black, don't have a problem

Very informative post. It all makes sense now. It was never about the money.

>At least she's not black, don't have a problem

Attached: jewish stormfront.jpg (474x266, 15.48K)

We're winning the culture war AF bros!

they really missed a chance to make her a big black queen

Captain Keyes is black.

Hideous goblin with a Portland haircut.

The money is actually the solution though.
The idea that Jews will commit to this retarded ideology while demand for kino grows is absurd in it's own right.
We're in the age of streaming now, this is Paramount+'s opening move (like 5 years behind everyone else's) and all it's going to earn them is a boycott from the most lucrative market.

Deadpool, Logan, Joker, that's the billion dollar audience that actually pays for shit. And they're the targets of wokeshit. Sooner or later (my money is on Warner) one of them figures out that actually serving the audience is a better business model than punishing them for existing.

Paramount+ is a joke.

>Falseflagging jew pretending to be racist to manipulate people
If you can't see them yet you need to lurk moar.

>AK in 2552
Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-175033.png (2340x1080, 1.51M)

They are forced to hire old hags or just plan ugly women because beautiful women in movies and series is evil for average feminist out there.