RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

Attached: wagie.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

>I want zero dollars a month for the rest of my life

I thought Any Forums supported the neet lifestyle, was I misled?

my parents are threatening to kick me out but i dont want to do this. what do i do

Reddit will never recover from this

luv NEETs
ate trannies
simple as

>*farts and shits self* LOL UR TRIGGERED

We do, but people like to dogpile

Yes. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I hope the mods dock the jannies' paychecks for intentionally keeping that shit up.

American Anarkiddies do not speak for leftists. This was hilarious and vindicating to see.

t. unironic communist

Just say no

Neets must gatekeep trannies

get a job son

American tankies do not speak for leftists either.

t. unironic salothist

Attached: 1639086686481.jpg (747x1214, 110.2K)

>make subreddit about your hate of work
>people who actually do work hijack the subreddit to post shitty workplace practices
>they literally just want fairer treatment / better pay
>you're too dumb to understand
>fox news asks to interview people responsible for the 'movement'
>mods create a poll asking if they should do the interview
>universally declined because why the fuck would you do that?
>head mod decides to ignore the poll and just do the interview despite basically never doing a hard days worth of work in your life
>interview goes to shit obviously, because you're a socially inept shutin and you've never done public speaking in your life
>couldn't even bother to clean up one's own appearance to look at least presentable on the interview
>end up getting hate for destroying the movement of people who actually work, and have actually been fucked over, who just want to be able to work for fair payments
that whole debacle was so fucking stupid, like there are plenty of people who could have done that interview, and done it well, but some literal fuckwit thought they knew best just because they ran a subreddit

nu-Any Forums is pro-bootlicker

>American Anarkiddies do not speak for leftists
sorry they do

we have to answer for trumpchuds, you have to answer for the anarkiddies.

I have a job. I do not want to abolish work. I want to abolish wage slavery and alienation. Doing work is required in a society, for now. We won't ever get to the point where it won't be required due to collapse, but still.

go back
I am the boot.

1. Any Forums isn't one person
2. Most people here aren't against work, they're against pointless work, which isn't fairly compensated most of the time
3. It's a leftwing reddit tranny (literally), so of course people gonna target him, regardless of what he stands for

Tankies are actual leftists thoughever
I will be a laborer after the revolution, not a costume designer

Hold on, are you admitting that Arcane generak fags are commie trannies?

Dubsman speaks the truth.

show them that webm

Honestly, can troons ever recover from this?

You aren't any better faggot.

what an age we live in where marx and kant are allowed to exist and be tought to impressionable teens

i'd say burn all their literature but then you risk someone new coming along and proposing these ideas without the context of how destructive marx and kant are to a nation

The Walmart broadway musical is looking good.

not in the way this low iq tranny puts it.

I have no idea who this person is or why I should care

sorry reddittor, he is a strong trans woman who works a shocking 20 hours a week as dog walker, pay more respect.

Because you're a transphobic chud

>*10 hours
FTFY

I do but I also hate faggots and trannies

this guy was in charge of a board with over a million subscribers. The entire internet is so fucked, all the power is concentrated in the hands of a few maladjusted cunts who are on a power trip.

It would've been kino if they got an actual neet to do the interview but they were a complete gigachad. Ripped, intelligent, had a girlfriend, etc.