Oldfag thread part 2

oldfag thread part 2
electric boogaloo

Attached: bmw.jpg (600x450, 32.13K)

sup
I miss Shakey's.

oldfag thread part 1... now THAT was a thread...

Spics ruined Street Fighter 2 in arcades.

I went to high school for 4 years next to a pool hall and used to spend every lunch hour, after school and weekends there playing pool, gitoni and it had an awesome arcade.

don't summon Jose Jalapeno in here

Never interacted with a Puerto Rican in any way but i hate every single one of them after reading through the last thread

>I'm not butthurt I'm just going to keep raging in the next thread

any chicks you pick up?

yes they did, yes they did.

¿Cómo te atreves a decir tal cosa gringo?

Attached: Speedy_Gonzales.svg.png (1200x1506, 172.21K)

spics ruined everything.

girls would only show up when they were playing pool or gits with other guys.

This I live in Nebraska, I never seen a Puerto Rican in my life but after the last thread I wish to god I never see one of those spics ever. I have never seen such a bitchy person in my life.

just wait 20 years
your state will look like Texas

Spics ruined my school where some weird rezoning happened where we had to take spic kids from another neighborhood and all of a sudden things like stabbings started to happen in my 6th grade class.

Yes well, there is a reason people from your area have stereotypes about them being inbred low iq hicks

Stereotype came from the last thread due to that one butthurt spic

No it probably came from you believing that someone who gave zero indication that they were of spanish decent is in fact a puerto rican because another user called him a spic 50 times.

Remember Discovery Zone? How awesome that was? I went every year for some kids birthday. I lost my mind every time I went to one but we had to stop after one year some Spanish kid tried to grope my 11 year old sister and thanks to that, my mom banned us from that place. Do kids even have stuff like that anymore?

I didn't like the buckaroo part. But, basically, if you have the ability to put 1 and 1 together, you have some sexual experience.

No it came from some guy describing how spics act and then some angry spic validating everything he said.

Yeah but they aren't really chains anymore like discovery zone was and there aren't nearly as many.

Been watching this show, I'm on season 5 now. Eric and Topanga are the best characters, Shawn is pretty great too

okay nebraska

My nephew and niece go to some trampoline place every now and then. I don't know if thats a chain or one shot place

Oh he gave indication alright. What escapes you is that your subhuman behavior is so typical that an average white man from anywhere in the world can identify it by a single post.

Suburban upstate NY but it was the same anyplace we went on vacation, PA, FL, the trip out west to Yellowstone/Glacier, New England...

didn't really go to laundromats they weren't really a thing where I lived, pretty much everyone's mom did laundry in the house. even when the convenience store got SF2 it was 50 cents, it was the first game in the convenience store to be 50 cents.

kids are too fat and lazy to want discovery zone now

What did they do?

beaners are the fucking worst. at least with blacks they aren't that numerous and can rap and be funny. mexicans are just taking over and turning this country into the shithole they left.

Not that guy but when I would play other whites, Asians and even blacks, there was a level of respect and comradely among the game. If someone was good he was respected. People would want to play against them to get better. However spics were different. When you lost to a spic, they would get irrationally angry, threaten you, get his boys to intimidate you, attack you all in dirty fashion. You never were going to have a good time if you played against a spic and beat them.

kids don't read comic books anymore so it's a moot point. comic books are all aimed at manchildren these days. everyone who reads comics has been reading them since at least the 90s.

actually kids don't really play arcade games either unless there's a "prize" attached. with the exception of kids whose parents raise them with an appreciation of the classics. (the kind who's parents have been taking them to arcade/pinball expos for the last 20 years)

I'm so glad I experienced the golden age of arcades, in my view at least. I'd say that 1979-1992 was the best it ever got.

Yea I don't get it. I don't get the end game. We are regressing into a species that is not social at all. This can't be good

Texas doesn't get a lot of Puerto Ricans, they seem to be an east coast urban thing (miami, NY, etc.) Texas is mostly Mexicans and Central/South Americans (El Salvador, Guatemala, etc) El Salvadoreans tend to be the biggest gang bangers (aka most likely to be in MS 13)

Great job detective.

Attached: 20220130_201550 - Copy.jpg (1728x2304, 922.28K)

The best part of going to a large arcade was when you enter it and you are blasted and overwhelmed with all this random loud noise I used to love it

That looks like a spic hand. Puerto Ricans are usually lighter skinned spics. Checks out. Post your face that will ultimately tell us

Beaners are getting into liberal politics too much, and Antifa is infiltrating and indoctrinating them also. Lot's of them are Mortal Kombat fans too.

Being to steal stuff using the internet is pretty cool.

Hope you worked legally and got compensated for that fucked up thumb injury

I went to a laser tag/arcade a few years ago. They had an arcade cabinet version of Flappy Birds and some other zoomer games.

Attached: y4gys0sk1lh21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

Yeah and it was dark. I fucking hate brightly lit arcades that they have now.

>Large
I feel so sorry for zooms, user, most of them will never walk into an arcade that was 30,000 square feet and I am not exaggerating. The B&I Arcade in Tacoma, WA was and is legendary.
It closed then became a smaller shadow of itself.

That looks depressing.

>that fucked up thumb probably caused from working hours at a farm picking produce

I used to go to a japanese style arcade in the early 2000s. It was great because they let you smoke inside after everywhere else banned it. Tons of racing and rythm games, photo booths and those white jap arcade units

>it's a New York fags think the world revolves around them episode

yeah after 95 or so it really became starved for game choice everything was driving light gun or fighters, all of which were extremely munchy on the change. eventually shifted most of my arcade money to pinball, got really into getting good at pinball just in time for williams to shut down and pinball to go into a dark age. follow that with the vast majority of remaining arcades starting to close in the early oughts.... the oughts through early teens were the worst age of arcades.

the emergence of retro arcades in the teens gave us some salvation, although it brought the price of hipsters and trannies.

Last good dark and loud arcade I've been to was Dave and Busters. most the games were prize machines though, hardly any classic games.