I've never played Halo but this looks cool. Reminds me of The Expanse. All the hate is just fake culture war stuff...

I've never played Halo but this looks cool. Reminds me of The Expanse. All the hate is just fake culture war stuff, right?

Attached: maxresdefault (97).jpg (1280x720, 140.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From the trailer I sensed strong China pandering vibes.

Seemed incredibly generic though?
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A

It doesn't look like irredeemable dogshit, so it surpassed my expectations. They're obviously going to try to humanize Master Chief. I loved the campaign in the Bungie Halo games, but never once did I care or want to care about Master Chief as a character. He was a big green suit of armor you play as while you stop space Muslims and aliens from wiping out humanity. I have this feeling that trying to humanize Master Chief is going to feel hamfisted and drag down the series.

The negativity is just from a bunch of jealous snoys who can't admire perfection, like and

>herro masa chef

Yeah like other user said it doesn't look like complete dogshit but it very clearly steps away from the lore so many people love. If you care at all OP I'd love to rundown some of the aspects of the games' story and lore

Nah I actually deliberately held off because I want to go into the show blind and I'll play the games afterwards

The only Playstation I own is a PS2.

>it doesn't look like complete dogshit
oh no bro, it 100% does
are you all retarded 12 year olds or something??

>It doesn't look like irredeemable dogshit

Attached: 3pmy3a.png (1536x1673, 329.4K)

>I've never played Halo
The entire series aside from the worst one is on PC, if your problem was that you didn't own an Xbox (then you must be a zoomer but I digress) you have zero excuses now.

it will be chock full of propaganda just like everything else
completely unwatchable

It's not even on a Halo.
It's just going to be another gay lecture on gay californian politics.

Used to be a big Halo fan
I can assure you this is going to be garbage

I thought Infinite did a pretty good job humanizing Chief as someone tired out by war but still finding the will to carry on, as well as inspiring others to do so as well.
It might not look like dogshit, but it still looks like a fan film 70% of the time. Some of the CGI was decent, but the trailer was unironically soulless

Attached: 333.png (884x757, 270.64K)

wow lmao. the halo trailer followsthe exact same template

>2552
>AK47s
>Chevy Tahoes

This shows how little the writers actually care about the product. Nothing but pure Hollywood diarrhea

Attached: dead.jpg (1200x548, 127.2K)

Word, well hope you enjoy it user. Even if you don't read it I would recommend looking into the Fall of Reach book after playing the first game.

There's been nothing shown outside of character designs and a different plot than the games. The second an LGBTQ POC comes on screen and is revealed to be the true winner of the war or something equally ridiculous I'll join the hate but I've waited too damn long for live action Halo to dismiss it before I even see it.

>It might not look like dogshit, but it still looks like a fan film 70% of the time. Some of the CGI was decent, but the trailer was unironically soulless
100% agree with ya m8 I'm just hoping it's a decent show with a shit trailer. Probably won't be the case though lmfao

Cringe.

Every other character is a nigger or an asian

what the fuck lmao

>mfw the whole trailer
and then the phil collins song starts playing...

Attached: 1495982688625.jpg (680x384, 23.91K)

There are literally 0 white people in the cast

>fights against aliens
>caing about skin colour

Master Chief is black

some of us just prefer our characters to be played my homo sapiens