Celebrities with bad teeth

Pic related. It's Scarlet Johansen's teeth.
Go to a fucking dentist.

Attached: 2022-01-30 18.42.45 boards.4channel.org fbfea4791ca4.png (243x176, 43.69K)

Attached: 1643583421031[1].png (1280x686, 1.16M)

She's rich why should she care?

Harv punched her so hard, her teeth bent inwards.

I like it cuz i have bad teeth too!

Holy shit what a luxurious peener park

Cavill too.
Get your teeth fixed. It's fucking distracting.

Attached: superman-e1536761873234[1].jpg (900x372, 38.81K)

AD

Attached: ad.jpg (1200x900, 73.85K)

They never fix the bottom teeth, because they don't show when smiling.

what chainsmoking does to a mf

Attached: 5cf3c720c15d8442fc99beca2d87a378--light-side-dark-side.jpg (496x720, 101.4K)

what the fuck

Tom cruise in A few good men had weird teeth. His early career smile was fucked up

So what was her peak? Iron Man 2 or Winter Soldier. She had definitely hit the wall by the first Avengers movie.

Imagine putting your dick in between those lips bros

He really only has one out of place

Attached: will_ferrell_teeth.png (550x520, 408.65K)

Those aren't bad teeth. What is it with amerifags and their obsession with unnaturalky straight & white teeth

Straight is good but yeah americans all whiten their teeth to shit. I think they all lose connection to what the normal range is.

whitening teeth weakens them

Who cares if you're rich, just get top grade implants at a point if they get too bad.

It seems that almost everyone has messed up lower teeth. No idea why though when Invisalign is so cheap for celebs.

those are pretty bad teeth man. braces are a thing.

would still cum all over them

It’s because Americans have fake smiles. They seriously believe an ugly person is attractive if they have a big fake veneer smile

getting teeth implants is fucking hell, i can't imagine replacing the entire set
must be some hardcore masochist shit

Post one celebrity with "good" teeth or shut the fuck up. Everyone here looks like a literal goblin.

If you can properly chew and they don't cause pain and you can brush/clean them easily then what is bad?

Rarely is money the actual reason people don't do things, it's just an excuse. Gyms are within everyone's reach, dental work is within 99% of people's reach, hair transplants 70% etc. But maybe 1% of people are pro-active enough to bother actually doing everything they can do to improve themselves.

I was born with naturally straight teeth. Nobody cares. They have access to top dentists. They probably told them to not stress it.