Character's friends ghost him and have a party together over the weekend without him

>character's friends ghost him and have a party together over the weekend without him

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 8.23K)

>posts rehashed npc frog
>wonders why no one invite him to hang out

If you don't get a direct answer and explanation from any of them then it's over.

get off my board u failed normie faggot

Friends who don't invite you to a party aren't your fucking friends.

yeah this happened constantly to me in highschool. then you realise you don’t actually have friends.

>he doesn't know 4chinz has been normie central since 2012
LMAOing @ ur life right now, tryhard

I get invited to parties, but I have this autistic thing where I can't dance or sing, because when I was a little kid my dad bullied me for dancing or singing. He also didn't dance or sing so I grew up thinking it was something men weren't supposed to do. And now I literally can't do it because my brain says someone is going to harshly bully me if I try. So this makes me unpopular and makes women look at me like a freak when I tell them. I can't even sing along to a song with people cuz my brain says they're going to bully me for it. It has very seriously hindered my ability to date and make friends.

I did this cointless times, maybe you shouldnt be such a cunt

reply to this post with "based" or you're not based

based

>this board is my emotional support group i'm so sad just like all of you feel bad for me
fuck off faggot

I dont need to do shit to know that Im based

>He has friends
Fuck off normalfag

>Character's brother doesn't ask him to be the best man at the wedding
>Doesn't even ask him to be a groomsmen
>Character sits alone in the back
>Character leaves before the ceremony is over

Attached: xlarge.jpg (1000x1000, 142.58K)

ok

Smoke some PCP beforehand and you'll be the life of the party

:(

>spreads vaxx conspiracy theories and complains of pozzed shit
>wonder why he's ghosted

why would I ask you to be my best anything? You always leech off of mom and hide in her basement. When are you going to contribute to something other than your gay transexual amphibian folder?

>have a party together
during a global pandemic?

Yes

>then you realise you don’t actually have friends.
Accepting this was probably the most painful thing I've had to do in my life

>MC's friends talk about doing things together and never invite him to join them

Attached: 1642604371284.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

sneed