Kino to watch for a long stay inside?

kino to watch for a long stay inside?

Attached: 1643502212455.jpg (512x445, 50.38K)

Why is this allowed. Criminals should be reformed not punished.

Silly user, you won't be watching any kinos in between the rapes and hourly beatings.

do americans really?

Closed circuit classes and religious services.

But I'd smuggle a half dozen Funkey S in my ass and be a hero as everyone enjoys classic game kino.

Where do I sign up

If i had a computer with internet and didn't have to interact with other inmates i could do prison time no problem.

I live like that and I pay for it. Also prisoners don't have to cook

Attached: 1636963991955.jpg (1065x614, 189.54K)

that assumes all criminals want to be reformed or that all criminals could be reformed. recidivism rates show it doesn't work and its getting worse

which is exactly why they force you to interact with the niggers in prison. that's the real punishment. "life in prison" is the technical term, but the real punishment is "life in close proximity to unruly niggers". if you could just wait your sentence out without niggers trying to kill you, nobody would be afraid of prison.

War and Peace (Bondarchuk)
Waterloo (Bondarchuk)
The Duellists (Ridley Scott)
Barry Lyndon (Stanley Kubrick)
Lawrence of Arabia (David Lean)
Kingdom of Heaven Extended Director's Cut (Ridley Scott)

Well yeah, that's what most of us are doing in our daily lives anyway. Prison is tough because you gotta be around crazy people all the time.

thats why we should legalise everything
no more crime and criminals

Lmao I literally assumed this was Norway or something. Private shower? Obviously it would be a deeply unpleasant experience but as long as I could get some books I could do this for 30 years.

That would be based. Though I think the constant noise/people screaming would annoy the fuck out of me.

I think that we would get into the zone and after a while, you wouldn't even hear the others anymore.

remember those burly burnout retards in highschool? they averaged 6'6 were too retarded for sports and ended up dropping out? That's who's in jail. Prison is another ballgame, odds are your retarded ass won't do anything crazy enough to get sent to the big house, so you'll be rounded up with actual retards in jail in an open concept gymnasium.

This desu...food is terrible though.

shot caller
lets go to prison

Criminals should put down on sight

Honestly, I would try and get on a pedo range, at least you know they are somewhat normal aside from the you know...

This is true. Think of all the dumbest bullies you've met in your life. They're all there. It's a convention/university for dumbass bullies. I really can't think of a worse place to be. At least here in Canada it's not as bad as the states but still crazy.

What kind of prisoner gets this treatment

This desu. Best thing you can do in jail is just walk up to the biggest guy in the yard and ask him the last time someone asked him out on an actual date. Usually dudes like that are so used to one night stands and burned out on tinder hook-up culture that they'll be totally taken aback and not know what to do. He'll probably give you a chance even if he tells himself you're just like all the other guys.

All...what the fuck do you mean, it's even worse in the States, most places have two men in that cell.

The cell in OP's looked comfy because it appears to have that second layer of bars/doors so that may block out the noise. On another note I saw a doc about life on death row and it the cells are much nicer and it's very quiet.

oh actually, show in the cell is ADX Florence. Truly hellish

This is the cell for a super-duper-max. People who are never getting out

>recidivism rates show it doesn't work and its getting worse
I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that having a criminal record literally makes you unemployable.

Reformed into bone meal.

only the whites ones

lol

Lmao no
There's an in-cell shower, one man per cell, tv in the cell, and a chair. This is 50x better than our prisons in America.

>recidivism rates show it doesn't work and its getting worse

maybe. or maybe it shows that putting people who break the law into situations where they are surrounded by similar people or worse for long periods of time, treated badly by their peers and also guards, and then are unemployable once they leave leaves them with no choice but to turn to crime to survive afterward.

It's ADX Florence, they're allowed out of that room 1 hour a day.

Attached: braptube.png (1600x900, 197.89K)

That sounds amazing. So no rape?

Recidivism rates are lower in other developed countries. Only the US has a ridiculous prison system compared to it's peers. Compare Canada to the US

My cousin did a prison stint in Scotland and he said it was kind of like camp. Was in for a drug offense and assault charge.
>Got his own cell with an internal lock for privacy (can be unlocked by guards)
>Plenty of magazines, craft kits and such in commissary
>Free cigarettes (2 x 20 packs a week)
>TV in the cell
>Allowed his own bedding
>Shower room in cell
>Guys were all sound as fuck and just doing their time
>Guards were nice and attentive
>Passed an electricians course while he was in there
>Got out on probation and his work coach immediately got him a job as an apprentice electrician, qualified last year
>Now married with a kid on the way
Literally got him on the straight and narrow