HAVE SEX, INCEL!

HAVE SEX, INCEL!

Attached: eureka incel.jpg (1112x1055, 526.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOE4Qfans9M
youtube.com/watch?v=tSAZFns3YmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m very confused but Eureka Seven is my favorite anime so here’s your (You)

You do realise that women are the reason why incels exist in the first place, and the lack of sex they suffer from is also women's doing?

saved

IF I COULD HAVE SEX, I WOULDN'T BE AN INCEL.

Attached: pain.jpg (461x428, 136.5K)

was this image made during their marketing?

Why would you tell someone to have sex, then in the same breath, say that they are involuntarily celibate? You realize you are contradicting yourself, right?

Fuck that was a good opening

youtube.com/watch?v=bOE4Qfans9M

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.44K)

This is random but I can kinda see J Law watching some "trendy" feel good animes in her youth back in the early 2000s like Cowboy Bebop, Eureka, FLCL etc, and listening to trance/eurobeat music.

Oh I get it, because the movie is called Don't Look Up, because if you did, you'd see that anime girl's panties. And that's lewd and uncouth.

How are the Hi-Evolution movies?
I still need to finish the last half of AO

>Eureka Seven is my favorite anime
Why? It's tacky.

Attached: latex blackface.jpg (547x531, 166.45K)

>there are unironic, shameless weeaboos on Any Forums in this very moment

Attached: 1614018810311.jpg (600x600, 184.06K)

Thanks for reminding me to make my Japanese news thread

Attached: AdacBNp.gif (389x292, 878.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tSAZFns3YmQ

man the sequels for that show are so bad

Is there an English OP? Japanese sounds cringe.

>women
>rational thinkers
It's LITERALLY all about sex and relationships with them. Look at female comedians, 99.99% of their material is about sex and their pussies. This probably stems from the fact that back in caveman times, females were treated barely better than breeding cattle that occasionally was allowed to gather berries from shrubs.

The mechs were cool and lifting was an interesting concept. Plus the romance elements warmed my lonely teenage heart. Not to mention the music was always incredible.

I liked the opening

Meh, I like my mecha as mobile weapon platforms, I don't want them to be able to ice-skate. What's the point of having giant pilotable robots if they basically act like humans in a jumpsuit? That's what power armor is for.

Should of called this movie don't look up my nudes lmao
>Mass replies to this post for the epic screencap