Unironically better than 99% of TV shows

Unironically better than 99% of TV shows.

Attached: Texhnolyze_DVD_vol_1.jpg (230x313, 67.28K)

Attached: 1615598063401.jpg (640x543, 46.07K)

I can't watch animation in general. It bores me, even with crazy fights, hype music, or anything. It doesn't matter.
A show like is impossible for me to get through.
I'm fine watching Tarkovsky movies, or something like Hard to Be a God or Satantango, or something like watching water soak through paper, but because this is animated, I fall asleep.

Attached: this.jpg (492x334, 28.35K)

Thanks for the rec
kys stupid nigger

why can't japan make a good live action tv show
it's always anime
i want to see real people

They've only ever made good movies.
They have never made good television, animated or otherwise, with the exception of Takeshi's Castle.

Back to Any Forums, your shit containment board

They have lots of good animated tv shows.

one of my favorites and few anime that are "art" to be honest

Redditor

Spoken like vigrins who didn't watch Signal

>boring shit with whiny depressed characters

why are so many """""good""""" animes like this

Unironically fell asleep watching this. The pacing is so bad that each episode feels like 45 minutes when they're in fact 25. The overall premise sounds interesting but it's just TOO SLOW.

This. I just cant stay focused watching these things, I just take my phone out or start shaking my hands randomly in the air. Honestly I cant sit through even a short film unless there's a black person showing up every five minutes and even then I'll start loudly yawning if they aren't the focus of the scene. I've even gotten in trouble in the cinema for looking at my watch and shouting "what?!" when it goes too long, though fortunately that doesn't happen anymore. At this point if there aren't any on the poster I wont even bother with the film.

Some of the worst trash I've seen in my life. You need to not have a soul to be dumb enough to get fooled into "liking" this because it's obtuse and boring.

Midnight Diner is kino, you stunted cunt.

Interesting how Japan has made good anime TV shows and films and good live-action films, but I don't know any live-action Japanese TV shows (besides Terrace House).

>Signal
I just googled it and it's a korean show? Are any of the characters japanese?

>I can't watch animation in general. It bores me
Watch Batman the animated series you fucking faggot. Imagine just writing animation off because "IT'S LE BORING" What a retard.

Hanzawa Naoki is good. Just pretend S2 doesn't exist

There's a japanese remake that's really good.

You can't read? He didn't write it off, he just said that it bores him. Why the seethe, weeb?

Anime kino is becoming rarer and rarer. It's having the same issues that the west does with movies. Over focus group orientated content over art.

I've watched the critically acclaimed Serial Experiments Lain and the show has very little animation it's like a series of static images and meaningless dialog, very sleep inducing

>focus group orientated content over art
This holds true for their live action films as well

This show is weird. I don’t watch anime in general but someone on here sold me on it.

The show wasn’t easy. First 3-4 episodes have no dialogue and has a bunch of weird still pictures and moments. However…..the last 4 maybe 5 episodes were amazing and some of the most kino I’ve ever seen. Ending was very beautiful

FUCK OFF FAGGOT TRANIME REDDITORS FUCK OFF NOW NOW NOW NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT FOR
GIANT FUCKING FAGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>

Attached: 63bjf5.jpg (577x432, 85.78K)

Texhnolyze is from 2003