Why didn't she just get a nice haircut, hit the gym and find a good job?

Why didn't she just get a nice haircut, hit the gym and find a good job?

Attached: 10060956723_d31f4b6c21_z.jpg (1200x900, 86.01K)

i could have saved her

proof that god doesn't exist

Because she was a woman, and the second a woman has to deal with the harsh realities of life like the average man does, they can't hang.

For me it’s Jodi Husentroot

Attached: F005BB9C-A640-4CC9-AE5F-7007CA8B5422.jpg (960x570, 379.22K)

Because like every “femcel” the guys who were here looksmatch that wanted to date her weren’t good enough and she wouldn’t settle for anything less than Chad.

She killed herself because Chad wasn't interested, she probably had dozens of beta orbiters.

>femcels live a privileged life
It was the 1970s. Women legitimately didn't have rights back then.

Attached: for real.jpg (976x850, 88.53K)

Why didn't your mom get an abortion?

"Hitting the gym" doesn't really work on females, unless they're fat

She looks dirty, with a smelly unkempt vagina.

She seems to have gotten to that special (male) incel place where not having sex defines your personality, and (like many incels) she wanted to keep it that way because that was her comfort zone, her sense of self. The thing that makes you, you. Start having sex and that all goes out the window.

lol zoomie please

You're joking, right? Surely you don't genuinely believe such nonsense, user.

Attached: 1565778908241.jpg (600x600, 21.42K)

Literally a female Arthur Fleck

We all would have fucked her at the same time

Unironically, her face is fairly gross (and the grainy 1970s television image is unflattering) but at least she isn't fucking god-damn fat. Just not being a fat sow give you a major advantage in today's America. God damnit, I hate fat people so fucking god-damn much and I live in the United States of all fucking places.

women couldn't go in bars in Australia until the mid 70s

46% of teens are overweight or obese in muttmerica

Fucking name?

Paul Stanley.

Nah she found out her oneitis was banging her best friend and her only friend was moving away

Oh, that'll fuck you up too and it makes sense as a trigger, but it doesn't completely undermine my point. She was all about the mopey sad sack thing. How did she get a gig as a television presenter?

Going to watch this again to hype me up for my own self robloxing

She just worked at the news station and was known as a weird edgy chick. She never actually went on air until OPs pic where she was just reading the daily headlines before the actual newscast. Her coworkers were surprised she volunteered that day since she never had showed interest before

Jodi Aries

cant believe people are simping over this, imagine how ugly the average Any Forums user is.

if I looked like you? i would have already kms

The fuck are you on about? They didn't have to wageslave, and being able to snag a male has nothing to do with rights. It's an effortless thing all females in k-selecting species can do.

do like your shit waifu and shoot your brains out, you subhuman

lmao roastie getting toastie at the truth