I have never heard a satisfactory explanation for this...

I have never heard a satisfactory explanation for this. Too many people remember the cornucopia for it to be a coincidence. Too many references in literature and news articles were made to the cornucopia for it to be a coincidence. A lot of these Mandela effects I’m not totally sold on, but this one is undeniable for me.

Attached: 04A90D5B-EE09-4954-9C5E-A3963684B228.jpg (1280x720, 112.41K)

mandela was a n word and so is is his shitty effect, the n word of the conspiracy theories

I'm more of a Hanes man myself.

For me it was Jaws’ girlfriend’s lack of braces.

It's called false memory, like when the Jews created a false memory about the Holocaust

What’s more likely, timelines got merged, or humans have imperfect memories, and maybe associated a cornucopia being around food item that belong in a cornucopia

So by their logic the cornucopia logo exists?

yeah that one straight up doesn't make sense. It's how she connected with him at first otherwise their live story had no basis, even as silly as that one was.

Boomer here, I always thought it had a cornucopia but who knows

Wait what the FUCK

The explanation is that you and a lot of people are retarded

the cornucopia doesnt exist, but it should have, yes

Why would a cornucopia just have fruit? It's not a fruit thing.

but why with something as fucking random and bizarre as a cornucopia for an underwear brand logo of all things?

This is not the place to discuss little boys underpants, sir

Think about it for a second. "Gas chambers" were meant to delouse and clean people who lived in poverty conditions. "Labor camps" were just conscription by the state to help in the war effort. It's all made up

This is an article published in Forbes magazine in 1995. You have to ask yourself if they would make this mistake, especially with the non-cornucopia logo right above.

In 1995 when the article was published, they did print the cornucopia logo, but at some point the timeline shifted and the logo changed in the article itself

Attached: 4CA6F006-8A4F-4A75-9248-0ABE4B07EA09.png (2690x1732, 3.37M)

These people are just remembering Thanksgiving decorations that used to be put up in schools and such.

There have been two main excuses I've heard them pull:

>The cornucopia is a common Thanksgiving icon
I live in the UK and growing up I always thought it was the "loom" in the brand name.

>You've been influenced by the internet
I asked my 60 year old mother, who does not use the internet, what the FOTL logo looks like. She told me, without any hesitation, "a bunch of fruit pouring out of a basket". I showed her the edited logo in OP and she immediately clicked that as the logo she recalled. Then I shattered her worldview by telling her about MEs.

There is no logical way to refute the recollections of people who aren't familiar with American ethnic customs and who do not use the internet, thus are unaware of MEs. The fact of the matter is there are a shitload of people who recall a cornucopia who should not be able to. Much like how there are many of us who can recall the "dilemna" spelling or the Holbein of Henry VIII eating a turkey leg.

the logo was the only reason i knew what a cornucopia was, i have never seen it in any other context

what the actual fuck

its not strange. Basically people just added a cornucopia to their memories of the logo because it resembles images featuring cornucopias, the reason they could do this is primarily because nobody really takes time to study a corporate logo and won't really notice details unless you point it out to them. Its like the white arrow in FedEx, its always there but most people only notice it when you point it out, except in the case of fruit of the loom they only notice there isn't a cornucopia in the logo until you point it out.

Yeah, CERN fucked up the timelines.

The cornucopia was absolutely there, if Fruit of the Loom claims otherwise then they're just being schizo psychopaths.

This one is huge for me. I remember me and my dad talking about it when i was a kid

The simplest explanation is that there just was a cornucopia somewhere at some time that people are remembering, but that it is no longer used and records of it just haven't been found or spread.

Cornucopia can just mean an abundance and doesn't solely refer to the horn thingy.

Why the vehement denial from the company them?

this, its almost always exclusive to the american world
as a european i see this shit and think
>the fuck, you stupid or something

Cornucopia has other definitions you know?
What are they going to call it, "Pile of fruit logo"?

Because the basket-less logo is their current logo and they have to tow the line.

It has to exist, how else would Frank Wess make of parody of it?

Attached: 8223.jpg (1494x1500, 358.73K)