Honestly speaking: do you think the entertainment he has brought to millions of people evens out his actions as a...

honestly speaking: do you think the entertainment he has brought to millions of people evens out his actions as a murderer?

Attached: 1620098548695.jpg (1200x799, 133.32K)

Any Forums has like 60k unique visitors daily dude

Does the possibility of parole exist? If so, then write a letter to the board stating such and include the many hundreds of threads discussing his predicament as evidence

i'm not talking about Any Forums only, but about all the documentaries and youtube showes etc about him.

i dont know, but i think its without the possibility of parole.

No
He is in prison Forever or until Russia nukes America

His assdrunk actions have brought joy to millions

60k unique visitors, but probably 10 different unique visitors are coming from me alone, that’s 59,990 max. Phonefags like myself or people who occasionally cycle networks or VPNs might lower the true number to 30,000. Chew on that

Most of those are probably bots. At one point there were like 10 different sites (sheeky forums, veeky forums, pow forums, etc) consisting entirely of posts scraped off this website.

also send the memes

Unironically, memes and media have turned this dude into basically a folk hero unlike any other killer before him. 10 years from now he’s still going to be really popular and no one will even think about the acts he committed.

It'd be hard to argue that prison is a punishment for him, since he gets all the anal he can endure now.

Attached: 1601204333974.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

Attached: edgy boy.jpg (1080x901, 146.17K)

Apparently his cellmate had to be moved because they were in a loving homo relationship.

>Chew on that

Attached: science WILLS it.png (600x800, 18.25K)

Does the same apply to Hollywood?

reddit incarnate

>until Russia nukes America
Is there some agreement to just collectively hit the "open cell door" button across America's prisons in the event of nuclear war with Russia?

Attached: Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile was launched.jpg (4118x2735, 342.3K)

Why the FUCK is Any Forums so obsessed with this guy?

Attached: 1640349357479.jpg (778x704, 98.23K)

>implying there are millions of people entertained by the 3 shitty memes from this mongoloid
have sex

When Russia attacks America, a government agent will enter Chris’s cell and tell him “we’re putting together a team”.

if you make a simple YouTube search there are multiple videos about him with like 10+ million views on them. He jas literally entertained MILLIONS