Did he make the right choices?

Did he make the right choices?

Attached: 10Lastmeal-slideshow-slide-IIBH-mobileMasterAt3x (1).jpg (1800x1029, 394.61K)

so hes eating for 5 to 10 minutes and then they stop lotr because hes finished eating or was he allowed to watch it after hes done?

i dont understand the last meal thing like did they give their victims a choice of a last meal or did they just rape and murder them it seems backwards as hell but i guess forgiveness and all that

On June 15, 2010, Gardner ate a last meal of steak, lobster tail, apple pie, vanilla ice cream and 7-Up, before beginning a 48-hour fast while watching The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and reading Divine Justice.[55]
last meal is kinda kino and the only institutional thing that is poet

What an odd combo for a final meal. The ice cream would melt while he was eating the steak and lobster. If he ate the ice cream and pie first, the rest would get cold. I am fucking bothered by this. I guess I'd eat the steak and lobster and then mix the pie up with the melted ice cream into some sort of shitty but tasty-enough mush. LOTR is a kino choice because the end might have a soothing effect, but then I read that he got the FUCKING FIRING SQUAD.

Attached: 1623828495594.jpg (1024x576, 87.17K)

Can the firing squad just aim wherever?

Do murderers deserve a last meal? Did their victims receive one?

Good question

do they still do last meal? or do they just shape the grade d 'meat' into the shape of a t-bone and give them a coca cola? ive got a hard time believing for profit prisons doing anything that would cost them even 1 cent in fees or effort.

It's your fault if you don't treat every meal like your last.

lotr would kill me of boredom before i could even finish eating

Executions are already expensive as fuck, this is just some more pocket change added to the cost.

Attached: 2560px-The_Last_Supper_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_High_Resolution_32x16.jpg (2560x1280, 1.12M)

What if they all agree to aim at his dick

>>firing squad
KkIiNnOo
kKiInNoO

Idk but executions are extremely rare. Maybe they go all out for publicity or something

>The ice cream would melt while he was eating the steak and lobster.

That's kind of the point of eating ice cream with pie.

We really need to revamp our capital punishment system to speed this shit up. One of the only good things in Japan's justice system is how they handle executions.

Apparently a lot of last meals in America got stopped and switched to just the generic meal all the rest of the prisoners got. This was because some dude wanted like fifty steaks then refused to eat any of them just to spite the prison.

>Before 2011, Texas inmates sentenced to death were able to make reasonable requests for their last meal. This policy changed when Lawrence R. Brewer refused to eat the excessive amount of food he requested.

>Brewer requested a literal feast consisting of two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with the ‘fixings’ on the side, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecue with a half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas, a meat lovers pizza, three root-beers, one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.

How can an execution be expensive? Just shoot the fucker.

unironically a small amount of dessert for an average sized person, the meat is enough but could go with more

Everyone gets a last meal user, you just don't know which one it'll be.

>>Brewer requested a literal feast consisting of two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with the ‘fixings’ on the side, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecue with a half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas, a meat lovers pizza, three root-beers, one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.
they probably let him do it so they have a good reason to discontinue the last meal, every retard can see that one person cant finish that by themself.

Seems stupid to order a feast and not eat any of it out of spite, especially if it's your last meal. It's even more stupid to ban the tradition because of one asshat.

>The study counted death penalty case costs through to execution and found that the median death penalty case costs $1.26 million

80% hamburger double patty
pepperjack cheese
raw onion
ketchup, mayo, hotsauce
brioche buns
Sweet potatoes curly fries with ketchup and mayo
little round snowball coca cola

Attached: Untitled-1-1475542a847a4a1892b62c1ded4fffc1.jpg (700x500, 44.6K)

What kind of retards would actually give him all that food? If it's obvious they're just fucking around you just only give them some of their request.

The lethal injection ALONE costs more money than you've ever held in your hands. Now consider the cost of litigation the state pays.

How can these guys even have an appitite knowing they're about to get fried?