I kept hoping they would have sex

I kept hoping they would have sex

Attached: 9C95B93C-1B47-4AA3-A118-36A19196DF57.jpg (530x633, 76.33K)

t.

Attached: 578883664.jpg (640x751, 49.96K)

I don’t understand what you’re implying

Don't look up Morgana's nudes.

Why?

She looks better with her clothes on

irish titties are tragic

explain

he wanted to see gay sex so OP is most likely a homosexual

jesus christ this merlin guy looks ugly as fuck

I kept hoping Merlin would hook up with Morgana. It would have been semi true to the legends.

your gay cultural imperialism is honestly making me start to wish we burned you at the stake again

Thats just an average bri'ish bloke

Being island people, the brits and celts had a more defined phenotype. You have beauties of both, but brit and celt type of ugly always looked similar.

The not sex having homochud who blames heteronormativity for his lack of sex

Can we talk just how bad the last fucking episode was? Like Jesus Christ shows such as Dexter and Game of Thrones think they have bad finales but this is something else

>Arthur dies out of nowhere
>The dragon reveals that Arthur was always a chud and deserved to die
>Fucks off to some unknown land
>Flash forward to Merlin bringing home grocers from Tescos 2,0000 years later as an old man

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

Well, if they ever make a new Merlin show I'm sure Arthur will be black and bi. So he'll most likely have a gay relationship with Merlin but will ultimately have to marry Guinevere for the good of the realm or something.
If you think that's never going to happen, let me remind you that godawful show Cursed on Netflix had a black Arthur.

> yea old flap jack titties

He's Irish, the guy on the right is your average Anglo-Saxon.

guy on the left looks like mah boi tommy tuchel

They tried something

Attached: shite.jpg (800x1185, 143.34K)

>>Flash forward to Merlin bringing home grocers from Tescos 2,0000 years later as an old man
Please tell me you're joking.

While he makes a thread trying to force homonormativity while he's at it too. Fucking fags are unbearable.

anglo saxon propaganda, they just couldn't let an arthurian legend be

It's not actually real is it?