Just finishing episode 2, Boba feels a little too....merciful, in this. Like out of character merciful

Just finishing episode 2, Boba feels a little too....merciful, in this. Like out of character merciful.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-231444_Gallery.jpg (1012x1565, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTrMMgDz_hc
youtu.be/3a0tH0fkvW8
youtu.be/E_r6MjX_wrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He intends to rule with respect. Like a bantha.

Respect goes both ways, he is acting too kind to those that spit in his face.

Also that fucking scene honestly kek, speaking of respect, what a disrespect to his character, God disney humour ruins everything.

youtu.be/kTrMMgDz_hc
(Insert crying emoji face)

Will 3.5g of Bubba Fett make the Book of Boba Fett watchable?

Why is mr. Bob feet so fat?

Kek
Definitely, it will make the experience a whole lot more fun and less dreadful.

He gained vore powers from the Sarlac.

>Definitely, it will make the experience a whole lot more fun and less dreadful.

Plus as an indica you are much more likely to fall asleep on the couch and wake up after the episode is done.

Lmao.

What is up with the scooter zoomers that look straight out of cyberpunk2077? Shit was cringe

Princess Leia didn't need drugs and neither do I. Only tusken raiders smoke drugs

>Carrie Fisher was on drugs all the time during filming allegedly
Lmao

Attached: 1642026784378.jpg (1249x1256, 334.24K)

youtu.be/3a0tH0fkvW8
youtu.be/E_r6MjX_wrI
Series so original, the composer just copied music for main theme from his childhood swedish tv series lmao

His whole argument of ruling with respect is that the tuskens treated him like one of their own.

Which makes him a retard because they chained him like a slave and beat him to unconsciousness two times before they gave him water after he proved he was useful.

Its like the Mandalorian, but somehow even shittier

The character change isn't explained until episode 4

basically his near death experience and time with the tuskens made him re-evaluate his life and he realized good bounty hunter like him, fennec, etc. We're getting killed working for incompetent assholes like Jabba, and that pissed him off. So he decided he was going to run the show but do it differently

That's just lazy, Jesus.
I agree it was wierd and again out of Character for Boba, but i suppose he gained their respect and initiated him into the tribe as he proved to be a warrior and worthy of being somthing more than just a slave, but again it was very unlike of Boba to get so cosy with them so easily and quickly. Espeshally after how he was treated like you said.

He's way too soft in the series.

>Boba’s intro to the show is being a fat bastard, following his Asian Waifu/bodyguard and letting people disrespect him.
>Mando’s introduction in episode 5 is killing several aliens and beheading one to being back to his employer.

Why is Mando such a fucking chad?

Attached: 0DE39AED-0199-45DA-8D9F-66F2F222EA5C.jpg (724x1024, 86.99K)

OI

Attached: 1643469725184.jpg (911x1365, 234.37K)

>Boba to get so cosy with them so easily and quickly.
He spent 5 years with them

oh that little slutty little creature oh lick lick lick yum. want me to suckle your little nippets baby? mmmm yes yes oh yeah your so sexy with that face. kiss kiss kiss darling i love you. oh what is that? is that your little penis wenis? dont worry i'll only give it a little taste slurp slurp. do you like that babe? i know you like it when i please you. its ok, you can cum. do it do it do it cum cum cummm. oh god... do you feel better now, i do. gulp ahhh. lets go again for desert

Oh, that makes more sense then.