Kinos with this premise?

Kinos with this premise?

Attached: everyday-life-comics-guada-scribbles-3-5b1134ca1cbca__700.jpg (700x700, 324.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbSCzPzVKRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are more human than men

your life

Taxi Driver

Women that are worthwhile don't date bad boys or incels

She is getting dicked down by her degenerate boyfriend as we speak. I never stood a chance.

all my yikes

He's waiting while she's fucking other dudes? Seems like a literal cuck

Now post the final panel where she stabs him in the back.

uhm .. what kind of buisness is that lady offering?

ok, but why the apple house?

Fixed

Attached: Love from Kazakhstan.png (706x696, 509.57K)

Modern social media has unfortunately showed me that women don't truly "love" anything other than their own children, they can't love a man.

Lol I got fucked around once like this when I was new to dating. She was really into me all the way up until her ex started giving her attention again, as soon as he talked to her she would completely forget I existed. Eventually I told her to fuck off. She didn't care at first cuz her ex was giving her attention, but as soon as he stopped again she cried and begged me to talk to her again. I wish I didn't have that terrible experience because it shaped the rest of my life.

i unironically dont get it

Attached: 1552772573.png (786x652, 415.05K)

We need to kill women

wrong.

Chad came in her heart and gave her atrial fibrillation so beta had to wait outside

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-201632_1.jpg (720x1151, 138.03K)

Fun fact: most women don't even love their kids, they see them as possessions. Single mothers especially have this mind set.

She's only 'closed for repairs' because Tyrone destroyed that pussy and left a half niglet inside her.

Most of them are into killing their own uborn , or sometimes born children (see SIDS). They only love themselves

true they don't deserve me but I deserve them

Kinos where it's all about the destination, and not actually the journey?

Attached: everyday-life-comics-guada-scribbles-10-5b1134dd67804__700.jpg (700x2098, 233.72K)

>worthwhile women are too fearful to make bad choices

>pier guy not black

Perhaps, I wouldn't know since I would never touch a single mother with a ten foot pole, it's extremely easy to be roped in as a father figure here in my cunt.

>women being emotionally nurturing and caring about a man's needs in 2022
Most women would be disgusted if a man showed obvious emotional damage

Any Forums cracks me up

>Thanks for the boat ride and taking care of me this entire journey
>I'm gonna go date someone else now that you've gotten me to where I want in life

Is that Tom Green on the Pier
youtube.com/watch?v=GbSCzPzVKRs

Well the definition is rather lax to begin with

Attached: istockphoto-898933526-612x612.jpg (612x408, 26.86K)

You are reading it wrong, he is the one waiting for roastie to fix her emotional damage (period of fucking chads) before she allows him to betabuxx her

why are Chinese virgins so obsessed with black cock? Honest question